Traditional remedies for diarrhea treatment allow to take all the required measures immediately. The main danger of this disease is organism dehydration for infants. If it's necessary you can use both home methodsand pharmaceutical therapy, but you should also remember that if the disease does not overcome in 2-3 days then it will be the reason for urgent hospitalization.
Among traditional remedies for diarrhea treatment in children we can distinguish following receipts:
- Baked apples. You should take 12 big apples and eat each one every several hours. Before eating apples, it's necessary to remove apple peel. During such treatment nothing should be eaten or drunk. In 24 hours, the disease should be fully overcome since this product is easily digested and normalizes the gastrointestinal tract.
- Walnuts. Dribbled nuts in the amount of 1 tablespoon is poured by 500ml of boiled and hot water. The mixture should be left for 20 minutes. After that strain it. Use is in the mornings, 1 glass before breakfast.
Rye bread or bread crackers. It is required to soak bread slices in a warm water for 20 minutes. Strain it and drink it in a small amount for ½ glass during the day.
- Sagebrush. Take one tablespoon of dribbled sagebrush. Pour it by 0.5 liter of water and boil it for 30 minutes. Leave it and drink it warm 1 glass every 3-4 hours.
- Tea. Take a dry tea leaves of green or black tea (½ teaspoon). Carefully chew and swallow properly. Drink 2-3 sips of clean water. It's enough to repeat the procedure three times. You can also apply a strong tea made of 2-3 teaspoons of tea leaves for 1 glass of water (for children)
- Potato starch. Take 1 teaspoon of starch. put it in a glass and pour by 100ml of boiled water. Mix it and drink - the condition will normalize after 1-2 times
These are the most effective traditional remediesfor diarrhea treatment both in children and grown ups. But the main thing to be remembered is that it's required to drink the appropriate amount of substance to normalize water salt balance in organism. If a child declines to drink, you can use a syringe for drinking (of course without a needle). It is important to understand that the absence of headaches or nausea during diarrhea often indicates that the organism lacks of water.
When you face such problem it is worthwhile toconsult with your veterinarian - he will help to determine the reason that will increase the recovery period. For chicken diarrhea treatment the following receipts:
- Broth oats. Pour 2 tablespoons of broth oats by 1 glass of boiled water. Boil it for 10 minutes and strain it properly. The ready mixture give chickens after every meal. Pressed oats can be used as a feed. Rice also can be applied.
- Red wine. Domestic brew is suitable for traditional remedies of diarrhea treatment. Recommended dose is 1-2 drops twice a day. The course duration is 2-3 days.
- Garnet. Garnet crusts should be poured by ½ liter of water, boil it 5-10 minuted and strain it. Give chickens for normalization water balance for a week. As a rule, the problem will disappear on the second day.
- Chamomile. It is an effective method for chicken treatment. 1 tablespoon of flowers should be poured by a glass of boiled water. Use this mixture instead of simple water for 2-3 days. If diarrhea continues, then probably it is a symptom of infectious disease and consequently, you will need veterinarian help.
It is important to understand that althoughdiarrhea is a widespread problem, its danger should not be underestimated. Take all the required measurements immediately, using traditional remedies which can be found at home. If they are not helpful, then you might need to use drug therapy.
Indigestion is one of the most widespreadproblems which occurs in cows and calves. The reasons of it can be different, but independently of the main cause, traditional remedies will help to solve the problem and normalize an animal's condition in 2-3 days. For this purpose the following receipts are applied:
- Flax seeds. The traditional remedy is cooked in the proportion of 50 grams seeds per 1 liter of water. Boil the mixture for an hour. In the process you can add up water, making the initial amount. The ready infusion should be left, strained and put it in a refrigerator. Every day give it to calves to drink for ½ liter of this infusion. The course duration is 3-4 days. For cows you should increase the amount twice a time. In order to increase the effectiveness of this traditional remedy it's worth giving two eggs for your animal.
- Tutsan. It is used to make a traditional remedy in the proportion: 100 grams per 1 liter of water. The plant is poured by boiled water and left for several hours. After that you should give 200 ml twice a day to calves and ½ liter for cows.
Plantain. Cook the infusion in proportion of 100 leaves for 1 liter of water. The plant can be bought either in a drug story or in a fresh form. Boil the medical mixture for 30 minutes than leave it to strain for 2-3 hours. Give to calves before every meal for 150-200ml, for cows - 300 ml.
- Fried bread. Put it on fire and fry it until it gets darken. Carefully get it and dribble properly as a powder. The ready mixture should be poured by a glass of warm water and mix it properly. Give calves before every meal (10 ml per every weight kg) For cow you should increase in proportion 20ml per every kg.
It is important to take into consideration thatpeople, animals and birds diarrhea should continue no long than 1-2 days. On the third day it's necessary to consult with specialists who can help you to choose whether traditional remedies for diarrhea treatment at home or make a necessary drug therapy.