In the expanses of the Russian Internet is walking a bike on the self-helpcough in myocardial infarction. Distributed it "the speed of light," and it is already impossible to remember who gave birth to this dangerous myth. Clearly one, it is far from medicine, and it is difficult to overestimate the harm from such recommendations.
Myocardial infarction - severe heart disease,leading to death in every third case. According to statistics, 30% of patients die within the first hour, 40% - go for 4 hours, and the rest did not survive to the next day.
High mortality from heart attack - is not the resultinadequate medical care, half of the "infarktnikov" die without contacting your doctor. Patients underestimate the threat, prefer to be treated yourself, use questionable recommendation from the Internet. Time is running out, the disease progresses, myocardial changes become irreversible and fatal.
Myocardial infarction - severe manifestation of coronarydiseases characterized by disturbance of the heart resulting in myocardial necrosis area at the termination of the arterial blood supply, supplying it with nutrients and oxygen.
For the provision of food responsible Heartcoronary artery. If the arteries are narrowed by the action of stress hormones, or as a result of deposition of cholesterol and the formation of atherosclerotic plaques, myocardial muscles begin to starve, at the slightest emotional or physical stress - it's a disaster. Sometimes the cause of a heart attack becomes a clot entering the coronary artery clogs it, sometimes a vessel bursts against high blood pressure. The result of one - muscle dies, the heart ceases to perform its functions.
In the classic fit of myocardial feltcompressive strengths of chest pain radiating to the neck, left arm and under the shoulder blade. Acute pain stimulates the release of stress hormones, causing tachycardia, spasms of the coronary vessels, aggravation of myocardial ischemia. The patient starts to panic, cold sweat appears on his forehead. There is a fear of death, feeling short of breath, palpitations, heart disruptions. Nitroglycerin does not work, there comes a weakness and loss of consciousness due to cardiac arrhythmia.
A heart attack can occur at lightning speed, but more oftenit is preceded by angina and heart pain, lasting from 15 minutes to an hour. This is a time when vital competent emergency care, myocardial infarction hesitates is lost.
"Woe to doctors' advise at the first sign of heart attack begin to" samoreanimatsii ".
"Do not panic, start coughing very quickly andstrong, deep breathing every time. The cough must be deep and long, expectorant, from the very depths of his chest. The breath and a cough must be repeated every two seconds without a break until until help arrives or the feeling that the heart began to beat normally.
Deep breaths oxygen is supplied to the lungs and coughing squeezes the heart and helps blood circulate. The compressive pressure on the heart helps to restore normal rhythm. "
Any cardiologist is horrified by such ignorance.
- Firstly, none of the patients with myocardial unable to assess their condition and make an accurate diagnosis.
- Second, myocardial infarction heart starvesand any physical activity, including strenuous coughing, will rob the already "marginalized" the heart muscle, and this will increase the area of necrosis.
Emergency care in myocardial infarction include the call "ambulance" brigades to cope with the problem alone will not succeed, coughing or coughing.
If the pain in my heart there, when you're alone, you should:
- Dial the emergency medical service and report the incident.
- To ensure access to the apartment. Ask for help from strangers, Call the neighbors. If there was a suspicion of a heart attack while driving, stop the car, turn on the hazard warning lights, open the windows, shouting or a signal to attract the attention of passing drivers.
- Do not panic, No fuss and no rush. Unbuckle the belt, loosen the collar and lie downBy placing the legs above heart level - it will provide additional blood flow to the myocardium.
- Take nitroglycerin tablet under the tongue, With no effect after 5 minutes takeanother and even third. Myocardial infarction rarely "out of the blue," often occurs in patients with angina pectoris with the experience, then, nitroglycerin should be at hand.
With regard to recommendations about when coughingheart attack. The authors refer to an article published in the journal "JOURNAL OF GENERAL HOSPITAL ROCHESTER" № 240. Yes, that's bad luck, there is such a magazine, but the article is not there. Publisher is not one already published a retraction. The benefits of therapy in myocardial cough does not confirm nor the American Heart Association, neither the Resuscitation Council UK.