Explanation coagulation assays
Coagulation or hemostasiogram, to evaluate the process of blood clotting in the body.
For decoding of coagulation test results using indicators:
- blood coagulation: the norm - 5-10 minutes from a vein from the capillary - the beginning of 0.5-2 minutes, the end of 3-5 minutes;
- bleeding time (VC): the rate - 2-3 minutes (the finger);
- Adhesion - the platelets adhere to the vessel wall is damaged: the rate - 20-50%;
- prothrombin time - during the final stage of blood coagulation: the norm - 11-16 seconds;
- prothrombin ratio - the ratio of the clotting time of the patient's plasma and control plasma: the norm - 78-140%;
- prothrombin - a protein that provides coagulation: the norm - 78-142%;
- fibrinogen - a liver protein that can be transformed into fibrin required for thrombus formation: the rate - 2-4 g / l;
- aggregation - platelet compounds: the norm - 0-20%;
- activated partial thromboplastin time (APTT) - period of time when a blood clot forms: the norm - 24-35 seconds;
- lupus anticoagulant - immune antibodies that resist phospholipids forming clots: rate - 0.6-1.2 US dollars;
- calcium clotting plasma: the norm - 60-120 seconds;
- retraction of a blood clot - the allocation of serum from clot: the rate - 44-65%.
This shows coagulation:
- pregnant - once a term;
- patients before and after surgery;
- patients with autoimmune diseases;
- with venous varices;
- liver disease;
- with pathologies systems: endocrine, circulatory, cardiovascular, urinary;
- for miscarriage, infertility;
- with frequent bleeding from the gums, nose.
Terms of delivery of blood coagulation analysis:
- blood is taken from a vein;
- on an empty stomach in the morning, only to drink water;
- should tell the technician about taking medication.
Assign an analysis surgery, gynecology, infectious disease specialist, internist, ENT, endocrinologist.