Transcription analyzes on allergens
Tests for allergens are needed to determine the type of allergens that provoke the development of the disease, which is a consequence of impaired immunity.
To diagnose an allergy, a dermatologist, allergist, internist prescribe blood tests.
- General - reveals the fact of the presence of the diseaseby high levels of eosinophils. This kind of leukocytes in the blood moving in conjunction with the patient's allergen. Normal - 1-3%, in the reaction to the allergen - up to 4-12%.
- RAST-test - detects immunoglobulin E and G toa small list of non-food allergens. The blood is placed in several tubes and adding to various allergens watching the reaction. On what kind of antibodies begin to form, the allergen is not tolerated by the patient. A positive result is cause for even greater specificity allergens. Often the method is combined with skin prick tests.
- vegetable (lint, pollen and so on.)
- household (dust, mites, mold, etc.)
The results of the analysis on allergens - the level of IgE:
The level of analysis for food allergens and IgE 4 - specific antibody in ng / ml:
- low (<1000) - a product in food is not limited;
- Medium (1000-5000) - a reaction is possible, the product is not used more than 1-2 times per week;
- high (> 5000) - the food is completely eliminated from the diet.
Terms blood test to allergens:
- on an empty stomach in the morning;
- three days exclusive sports;
- per day - smoking, alcohol, stress;
- it is impossible to carry out research at an exacerbation;
- stop taking antihistamines.