Transcription analyzes on a ureaplasma
Ureaplasmas - microorganisms - activatorsinfectious diseases of the urogenital tract and respiratory tract, cause disease ureaplasmosis. This disease is often asymptomatic, but the possibilities of today's medicine can detect it at an early stage.
Assays for the detection ureaplasmosis:
- common blood and urine tests,
- PCR (polymerase chain reaction)
- Bacteriological sowings (cultural studies on a ureaplasma).
PCR detects Ureaplasma smears genital mucosal antibodies found in the blood, as when sowing - the number of microorganisms. The most accurate bacteriological seeding.
Bakposev on ureaplasmas defines:
- availability ureaplasmas
- view ureaplasmas
- ureaplasmas amount to 1 ml of a biological fluid,
- ureaplasmas sensitivity to antibiotics.
Normal ureaplasmas figure does not exceed 10 ^ 4 CFU per 1 ml.
Elevated levels of ureaplasma says about the possibility of the presence of:
- sperm motility disorders,
- disorders of the musculoskeletal system,
- inflammation, adhesions tubal
- ectopic pregnancy,
- fetal pathology.
The analysis should take place no earlier than three hours after the last urination, and 24 hours after intercourse.
The ureaplasma is transmitted through contact-household (sexual transmission - the most common) and intrauterine (during infection in the amniotic fluid).
The study results are transmitted dermatologist, gynecologist or urologist.