Umbilical hernia in adults - a phenomenoncommon. Most often the disease begins to progress, when a person's weight exceeds the norm, straying habitual rhythm of life, food is broken. The main symptoms of this disease is a nagging pain in the abdomen (around the navel) and the protrusion of the navel. If this area gently with your fingers to probe, it is possible to detect the seal below the navel. This is an umbilical hernia. Sizes vary from 1-2 cm to 10-20 cm, and even more.
You can find yourself at a hernia,just let things take their course is impossible, our site recommends that at the first sign of disease to turn to professionals to get advice and know how to proceed.
What is this disease and the causes of
The area near the navel is called the navelring. If you notice that the skin at this point has become compacted and bulge outward, that is cause for concern. Hernia is not hidden under the umbilical ring, it is noticeable even at the initial stage of the disease, it can be felt.
The causes of this disease may be different: it is the age-weakening of the muscle fibers, overweight, unhealthy lifestyle.
The initial stage of the disease is notsignificant threat to human health - a hernia can be gently straighten to their original location, but not standing, and lying on his back. This is sometimes not be enough, as the need to take urgent measures to start the disease. If nothing is done, then every month hernia will increase in size and gradually expand, disrupting neighboring organs. Thus, over time, space or mezhgryzhevoe "bag" may enter the gland and if the disease becomes chronic, then even small intestine. And this is a serious consequences that threaten human life.
According to statistics, the disease is most common in women of any age. The main reason - the weakening of the abdominal muscles as well as the high intra-abdominal pressure.
The weakening of the area around the navel may be caused by such factors:
- due to the inherent weakness of the muscle fibers around the umbilical ring;
- complete lack of physical activity;
- weak, flabby muscles;
- excess weight, obesity;
- sudden weight loss;
- childbearing (common cause in women after 30 years, during pregnancy);
- abdominal surgery and the presence of postoperative sutures in the umbilical region;
- abdominal trauma.
Our site offers to familiarize with frequent factors increase intra-abdominal pressure:
- Intense physical activity.
- Frequent constipation.
- unceasing cough for 3 weeks or more.
- Pathological childbirth.
What are the symptoms of the disease
According to doctors, one of the radical waysgetting rid of a hernia is surgery. If the case is launched, then there is no other way. Traditional medicine says the opposite: there is a chance to avoid surgery and to treat a hernia folk remedies.
How to get rid of a hernia:
- The seeds of plantain - a great tool in the fight againstdisease. The seeds should be crushed (you can in a coffee grinder), folded into a glass container with a lid. Every day you need to eat a pinch of powder (the same time every day). To wash down can be water or warm tea. This method will help get rid of the seal around the navel, only it is necessary to adhere to the course of treatment - at least 4 weeks, every day without gaps. If no improvement, it is necessary to continue treatment for another month.
- Average onions will be for youreal salvation: Take an onion, place in oven, bake until done. Cut into 2 parts and one of the pieces strapped to the navel. Well, if you create extra warmth: wrap yourself in a warm blanket or wrap a warm scarf around the waist. The bulb should be tightly pressed. Making such a procedure is necessary every day for 2 months.
- Clay will also help in the treatment of umbilical hernia. Instant recovery expected from this preparation is not necessary. The only thing that helps the clay, so it will enrich depleted tissue nutrients, triggering the natural healing processes. Take 2 large spoons of clay red hue, add 1 spoonful of water, knead the cake, and then apply it to the affected area (wrap in cheesecloth clay, heat to a temperature of 38 C). You can primotat. As soon as you feel that the clay began to dry - you need to remove the wrap. These cakes should be done daily for 2-3 weeks, until the hernia will not go away completely.
- Tempering procedures are just as important during thetreatment - start your morning with cool water douches. Add the water, 1 tbsp. l. Vinegar (per liter). Make sure that water falling on the stomach and the navel. Making such tempering douche twice a day for a month, duration of procedure - 3-5 seconds.
- Infusion of oak bark - take 1 spoonshredded bark, pour 250 ml of boiling water, boil on low heat for 5 minutes, then let stand for 40 minutes. After settling, take the usual clean gauze, soak in warm liquid, apply to the affected area, wrap waist scarf. Such compresses should be done 3-4 weeks in a row.
- In the old days, people used an unusual methodgetting rid of an umbilical hernia: they applied to the navel copper coin, tied and went to so long as the hernia is not absorbable. Currently, this method remains a popular folk medicine. It should be a good soak in vinegar coin (3-5 hours) and then applied to the navel and stick medical adhesive plaster. Walk with copper coin should be a minimum of 1.5 months.
- Complex treatment: You choose any outer method and prepare a decoction for internal use. Flowers of cornflower (3 spoons of raw materials) need to brew 2 cups boiling water, boil on low heat for 10 minutes, drain, drink 2 cups of broth per day.
Get rid of the hernia without surgery
An integrated approach to solving the problem - apart from decoctions compresses and strengthen the abdominal muscles.
How to massage:
- in the supine position (can be in the morning, not getting out of bed), lightly stroking the abdomen in a clockwise direction;
- followed by pumping movements turn to the tweaks: gently pinch the area around the navel;
- rub the abdominal muscles hard towel.
If in general you feel good, you are not concerned about pain, no other contraindications (heart disease), then you can learn to do simple and complex, consisting of several exercises:
- In the supine position, lift the chest and lower (breath - lifted, exhale - omitted).
- In the supine position carefully, without making any sudden movements, lift the pelvis, and then slowly lower.
- Rotations of the trunk to the side: lying on your back, bend your knees. Slowly rotate the feet, first right, then left.
- Breathing exercises - you can do even in transport and at work. Breathe deeply the full chest and stomach pushes the air shocks, the abdominal muscles are tense.
Wearing a supportive belt orbrace will help to avoid the development of umbilical hernias are not only future mothers, but also become a real salvation for people leading an active lifestyle and exercise. Be healthy!