The purpose of the article - briefly tell readersnormal intestinal microflora and its functions in the human body. To give an idea of the possible consequences of disruption of the normal intestinal microflora. Why it is necessary to restore and what medicines will help to solve this problem? The site will give readers the answers to these questions.
The normal intestinal microflora and its functions in the human body
The normal intestinal microflora is calledthe aggregate of all micro-organisms that inhabit the intestines of any healthy person. It is composed of bifidobacteria, bacteroides, lactobacilli, enterococci, Escherichia, yeast, clostridia, Proteus, Staphylococcus, Enterobacteriaceae and others.
Micro-organisms that inhabit our intestines:
- participate in the digestion process. With them in the large intestine are broken down and disposed of the last remnants of food;
- participate in the general metabolism;
- stimulate peristalsis;
- They produce a variety of vitamins (B group, iron, potassium) and biologically active substances;
- promote absorption vitamin D and calcium;
- They are part of the human immune system;
- inhibit the growth of disease-causing (pathogenic) bacteria in the gut;
- prevent penetration from the intestine into the bloodstream of pathogenic bacteria and their toxins.
Causes and consequences of disruption of the normal intestinal microflora
The intestine is inhabited not only necessary for usmicroorganisms. At the same time it contains opportunistic and pathogenic (disease-causing) microbes. The growth and development of any pathogens and inhibit control is useful for humans.
For various reasons (antibiotics,unbalanced diet, hard diet, a variety of gastrointestinal disease, and so on. d.) the number of beneficial microorganisms in the gut can greatly reduce or even drop to zero, and the number of pathogenic microbes grow dramatically. This state is called microflora intestinal dysbiosis. This leads to multiple metabolic disorders, diseases of organs and whole systems (skeletal, cardiovascular and so on. D.).
Help at a dysbacteriosis
In order to avoid such severe consequences is requiredrestore the beneficial micro-organisms and inhibit the growth of pathogens. One solution to this problem - it is the use of drugs containing metabolic products of normal microflora. That drug is Hilak forte.
The drug is Hilak forte probiotic. It can be used by people of all ages,including infants. It restores the normal microflora in a natural way and supports the necessary percentage among all kinds of microorganisms that inhabit the intestine.
Particular attention should be readers of our website sitepaid to the fact that the drug Hilak forte not only restores the number of beneficial microorganisms but also regenerates the intestinal mucosa. The drug normalizes the synthesis of vitamins produced by the body and acidity in the gastrointestinal tract.
The drug Hilak forte in pharmacies sold withouta doctor's prescription. It has no contraindications, is pleasant to the taste, easy to dose. The drug has a rapid therapeutic effect. To help readers mymedinform.com present annotation of these drops.
Description of the preparation Hilak forte: Release form and composition
Hilak forte is available in the form of drops for internal use. This clear solution whose color can vary from light yellow to yellow-brown. Drops inherent sour smell.
The drug is available in dark glass bottlesof 30 and 100 ml. The vials were capped with a plug-droppers for accurate dosing of the drug and plastic screw caps.
The preparation includes aqueous solutions of products of metabolism Escherichia, Streptococcus, Lactobacillus and various adjuvants.
The drug belongs to a means of normalizing the intestinal microflora.
Drops Hilak forte apply:
- to restore normal intestinal microflora during or immediately after antibiotic treatment, Hormones, sulfonamides, after radiation therapy;
- when bowel disorder, constipation, Flatulence;
- in disorders of the gastrointestinal tract after the change of climate zone;
- in the treatment of gastroenteritis, colitis, gastroenteritis, chronic atrophic (senile bowel syndrome);
- in the treatment of gastritis with zero or low acidity;
- in the treatment of diseases of the liver and stomach, bowel related diseases;
- in the treatment of allergic skin diseases: chronic eczema and hives, which appeared as a result of bowel disease;
- in the treatment of diseases caused by inadequate formation of various enzymes;
- salmonellosis in the recovery stage (can be applied to infants).
Side effects or allergic reactions
Drops Hilak forte do not have side effects on the body. However possible:
- allergic reactions such as itching, skin rash, urticaria;
- disorders of the bowel such as stomach upset or constipation.
Interaction with other drugs
Drops Hilak forte can not be used simultaneously withantacids (reduce the increased acidity of gastric juice) means. They can neutralize lactic acid, which is part of the preparation.
Dosage and administration for different age groups
Drops Hilak forte is added to a small amount of liquid (about half a cup) and is administered orally before meals or during meals 3 times a day in dosages:
- adults 40-60 drops per reception;
- children 20-40 drops per reception;
- infants 15-30 drops per once.
In the case of improving drops daily dose can be reduced by half.
Drops should not be diluted or washed down with milk and dairy products.
Drops out of the reach of children at or above 25? C.