Scoliosis accepted underestimated: he is considered something of a "Do Not Disturb - okay, so come down." Scoliosis of the first degree is easily treated with the help of home exercises and basic rules of supply and organization of life. Scoliosis of the second degree, especially the third and fourth, much more difficult to treat, but in these cases, therapeutic exercises every morning will be useful.
Because scoliosis can not tolerate self, allTraining Recommended for self-fulfillment, based on strict rules. Main - no asymmetrical exercise and only the basic elements that strengthen the muscles of the back, but not acting directly on the spine.
Skiing and swimming - the first thing that advisesany orthopedic seeing curvature of the spine in both children and adults. If you can, use the services of their clinics and go to the free classes physiotherapy. The doctor LFK will see not only the technique of exercise, but also help you to choose the ones that are necessary for you, teach you and give permission for home occupations.
- If you have never played sports, startwith the simplest load. Let the exercises that you feel too light, model the technique. Only when you are confident that perform the most simple ideal, it is possible to increase the number of repetitions and add small weights.
- Watch your posture! Hunching, you're wasting your time. Straight back, straightened his shoulders - a prerequisite of any basic exercises for scoliosis.
- Forget the horizontal bar! Pull the spine for scoliosis is strictly prohibited, unless there is a direct recommendation of a doctor - a neurologist or orthopedist.
- Very carefully to do stretching exercises. If they are not prescribed by a doctor, the best solution - to avoid them.
What are the basic exercises you can do at home
- Exercises from a prone position on a stomach: ups head, upper body and legs.
- Exercises from the supine position: leg raises, "bicycle" and the like.
Basic gymnastics exercises for scoliosis
- Warm-up: wave your arms, jump and run in place, lifting knees high. warm-up time - 2-3 minutes.
- Lie on your stomach, hands free to lie along the body. Inhale, lift your head off the floor and shoulders, hold your breath and the position for 15 seconds, exhale, return to starting. Repeat at least 5 times. If the exercise is given to you hard, start with two or three times a week daily exercises increase the performance of one repetition.
- Lying on his stomach, get your hands behind your head, butfingers pin. Feet hooked on the sofa, so that they never left the floor. (Or ask someone from home to keep his feet on the floor: four handle even a child.) Inhale, lift your head off the floor, shoulders and part of the body, exhale and return to starting. Perform 10 times. If you can more - well, but make sure that the back muscles are not overextended and began to ache. The main rule - gradually. This exercise should be done twice a day - morning and evening.
- Lie on your stomach, put his hands on one levelwith shoulders, rest them on the floor. Inhale and smooth, blurred motion, lift the feet off the floor, hold for 10 seconds, and exhale as smoothly and slowly return the leg to the floor. Do 10 repetitions.
- "Fish" variation. Lying on his stomach, arms along the body, take a deep breath and simultaneously lift your legs, head and shoulders off the floor. If you can, pause for a few seconds, exhale, return to the home and do the exercise for 10 times. If it is difficult, do 5-10 repetitions without a pause.
- Lying on your back, arms extended along the body, follow the alternate kick their feet. The movement is similar to the movements of the legs during the backstroke. As soon feel the lower back is tired, take a break.
If you're reading this, it means that you havescoliosis. Prevention does not make your back straight, but will add efficiency exercise, not allowing the transition to the next stage of scoliosis. But the child, whose spine is still straight, you can not help make distortion.
- Teach your child to keep your posture. Check that the back is straight, you can: lean against the wall, heels firmly pressed to the plinth, straightened her shoulders, calves, buttocks, shoulder blades and neck touch the wall, the back is not caved in the back. With this you need to learn to walk back.
- Offer children a simple and fun exercise-competition: who carries longer color book without dropping it.
- When a child is sitting at the table, his hands havebe bent at the elbow at an angle of 90 degrees. If the child is working at the computer, the screen should be positioned directly against the eye. Lighting - bright enough, from the working hands.
- chair seat should be adjusted so that the baby's feet were on the floor, and the back was straight. If the child is an adult sitting at the usual table, substitute it for the foot stool.