As a sedative good resultsIt shows peony tincture. Pharmacies its price low. Let's see exactly its pharmacological properties, discuss the different ways of use (including external), dosage and contraindications.
General information about the preparation
The raw material for this tincture is the peonydodging, useful properties which have been seen for a long time. To prepare 1000 ml of tincture in the production take 50 grams of rhizomes and roots of this plant and its 50 grams of herbs (flowers, leaves, stalks). Raw material contains phenols, organic acids, glycosides, amino acids, alkaloids, essential oils, tannins. As the extractor used active ingredients 40% ethyl alcohol. When infusion is prepared, it is packaged in the bottles 100, 50 and 25 ml. The liquid is brown in color and odor.
Tincture gets a lot of medicinal properties due to the substance contained extracted from peony:
- sedative (calming) effect is due to the presence of essential oils, normalizes the central nervous system, improves mood;
- glycosides have a positive effect on the activity of the cardiovascular system;
- flavonoids perform replacement function with a decrease in estrogen in women during menopause;
- salicylic acid and salicylates, known to have anti-inflammatory effects;
- benzoic acid is a natural antimicrobial agent capable of destroying pathogenic microflora - bacteria, fungi, viruses;
- increases resistance to oxygen starvation;
- increases the acidity of the stomach;
- there anticonvulsant, antispasmodic, analgesic, onkoprotektornyh action;
- strengthens, that is, potentiates the effect of receiving anticonvulsant, tranquilizing, neuroleptic hypnotics and sedatives, so their dosage can be recommended by doctor to reduce;
- increases the length and depth of sleep;
- tincture in many minerals, amino acids that are needed for each body.
The maximum therapeutic effect can be expected and a half hours after admission. Action on the body lasts for about three hours.
When applied tincture of a peony?
Before taking tincture evadingpeony, bottle it is necessary to shake. It is advisable to take the medicine 15 minutes before meals, in most cases, twice or thrice a day. Adults are usually given between 30 and drops to a teaspoon of this tool. Children starting from 12 years, the dosage is calculated as follows: one drop per year of life. Duration of the course depends on the disease, its flow characteristics and other factors. The average is two weeks. Then there is a break, repeat the course again two months later when needed.
When menopausal disorders femaleIt advised to take three times a day for 40 drops otkapyvaya them in a glass of water. The course lasts for three weeks, then have a break in reception for two weeks, then resume course.
If a woman has fibroids, the infusion should drink atThroughout the month three times a day for teaspoonful. It is allowed to repeat the course after two weeks. Our website makes clear that serious gynecological diseases should be treated comprehensively, under the supervision of a physician. In such cases of peony tincture is a good addition to the prescribed treatment.
With cardiovascular disease course lasts two months, dig into the water to 30 drops three times a day. Repeat the same course only after 6 months.
If tortured insomnia, disturbed sleep, then a tincture of 40 drops should be otkapal in a glass of water and drink shortly before bedtime.
Permission is granted with peony tincture use other liqueurs - motherwort, hawthorn, valerian, Mint.
Peony tincture for hair
It has been observed that topical application of tincturewarms the scalp, it leads to stimulation of the activity of the hair bulblets. At the same time more and regulated sebum. Beauticians recommend this tincture to improve hair growth, many amino acids in it. There is in it, and other compounds that help to eliminate excessive oiliness (greasiness) of hair, dandruff cure, strengthen the roots. If you use a tincture regularly, the hair gradually stronger, look better, become thicker. To achieve these effects, it is necessary to rub pharmacy tincture into the hair roots three times a week. Before rubbing tincture should be cast and a little heated. After 10 minutes, you are ready to wash your hair with shampoo.
What you need to know about the side effects and contraindications
Sometimes when receiving infusions of peony ariseallergic reactions. Sometimes there drowsiness, confusion, lethargy, decreased performance, concentration and blood pressure below normal.
When you can not use this herbal remedy?
- pregnancy (because abortive properties);
- hypersensitivity to the patient the composition components;
- in violation of the kidneys or liver.
You have to be careful when hypotension, Acidity, enhanced productiongastric juice. In addition, it should be noted that the lack of experience of using this infusion in children younger than 12 years. Yes and nursing women should refrain from taking this tool. It is undesirable to drive during treatment.
Acquired peony tincture store in a dark place, on the refrigerator door is a term follow its validity.
Tincture of peony - a goodaddition in the treatment of many diseases, it has beneficial effects on the body, especially effective in disorders of the nervous system. But it is necessary to follow the doctor's orders not to exceed the dosage of the drug.