- Why is he there?
- How is prostatitis?
- How to identify a prostatitis?
- How to treat chronic prostatitis?
- How to prevent the exacerbation of prostatitis?
This disease, according to various sources,It is found in 20-80% of adult men. It leads to erectile dysfunction, infertility, mental disorders, and so far there is no tool that can get rid of it once and for all. Chronic prostatitis - the scourge of the stronger sex, the disease, the causes and methods of treatment which still argue and which increasingly give social value.
Why is he there?
Unfortunately, there is no accurate data on the causes and mechanisms of prostatitis, scientists agree that the disease is caused by the combined action of several factors.
- Infection, it is given one of the main roles,although it is believed that bacterial prostatitis is only a stage in the development of chronic inflammation of the prostate abacterial, leading to disruption of the protective functions of the prostate gland. Statistics show that the share of abacterial prostatitis 80-90% of cases, with only 10.6% of bacteria, i.e. infectious prostatitis.
In the study of prostate microflora oftenfound simple organisms, E. coli, Proteus, Enterobacteriaceae, Klebsiella - their names say little the common man, but the Trichomonas, chlamydia and ureaplasma "done noise" in recent decades, and their "names" are familiar to almost anyone. It chlamydia and other latent infections, according to many urologists are most often the cause of bacterial prostatitis. Microbes usually rise into the prostate of an inflamed urethra, which are recorded by sexual contact, but can not be excluded, and other ways of infection: from the bladder, through the lymph ducts and blood vessels from other distant organs.
- Stagnation in the prostate gland, thehave venous stasis and stagnation of secretions. The reason can be irregular sexual life, lack of exercise, sedentary or standing work, wearing tight underwear, chronic constipation, alcoholism.
- By the development of chronic prostatitis and itsaggravation of a genital infection, all the diseases that lead to decreased immunity, hypothermia, hyperthermia, alcohol and spicy food, smoking, neural overload and stress.
How is prostatitis?
Current prostatitis undulating and suggestsalternation of calm and periods of exacerbation. Some patients with prostatitis occurs without apparent exacerbation, manifested only by unpleasant sensations in the pelvis or neurotic disorders.
Typical exacerbation of prostatitis is characterized byincrease in body temperature up to 37,2-37,4 ° C, itching and burning in the urethra, urination disorders, weight and pain in the abdomen behind the pubis, extending to the perineum, groin and the anus, worse when urinating and defecating. There was a slight discharge from the urethra, especially in the morning, in the form of drops of muddy slime.
Prolonged course of chronic prostatitisIt leads to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, the appearance of pain in the urethra and rectum during ejaculation, orgasm fading. This becomes the basis for changes in the psyche man: the emergence of irritability, intolerance and increased demands for people, hypochondria, hypochondria, frequent changes of mood and depression.
Chronic prostatitis may be complicated cystitis,pyelonephritis. It can lead to inflammation of the testes and their appendages (orchiepididymitis), eventually leading to infertility. Inflammatory changes may become the basis for the development of adenoma or prostate cancer.
How to identify a prostatitis?
Diagnosis of prostatitis is not easy. Often, the doctor fails to detect any changes in prostate, urine, semen, and prostatic secretions, and diagnosis is based solely on the complaints of the patient and careful analysis of symptoms. In any case, to prevent the nature of the microbial prostatitis, to identify factors that have contributed to its development and to remove them, you need to consult a urologist or andrologist.
Examination of the prostate include:
- Traditional analysis of complaints and medical history,
- digital examination of the prostate,
- blood, urine,
- analysis of prostatic secretions and semen, including microscopy and bacteriological research,
- Pelvic ultrasound.
How to treat chronic prostatitis?
Treatment of chronic prostatitis should becomplex, there is no "miracle pills" and "miracle treatments" that can eliminate the disease once and for all. Only patience and careful implementation of all recommendations of the doctor is able to produce results.
Traditionally used in chronic prostatitis:
- antibiotics and antimicrobials to eliminate infection in the prostate gland,
- bioregulatory peptides, reducing prostate tissue and normalize its function,
- prostate massage, liquidating congestion and improves metabolic processes in the prostate,
- phytotherapy, which has different effect,
- Surgical treatment in violation of urination.
Finally get rid of chronic prostatitis is not possible, however, competent treatment is able to eliminate inflammation and disease translate into long-term remission stage.
How to prevent the exacerbation of prostatitis?
- It is necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle, give up alcohol, smoking, exercise.
- When sedentary work standing focus on charging.
- Wear a natural, not-fitting underwear.
- Avoid hypothermia, do not abuse the bath and sauna.
- Follow a healthy diet, eliminating overly sharp, washed-pickled products.
- Adjust the chair and prevent constipation.
- Sanitize all foci of chronic infection in the body: to cure teeth, nose, throat, kidney, eliminate sexual infections.
- Establish a regular sex life. In the occurrence of prostatitis main role is played not so much by the long periods of abstinence, but the absence of a specific rhythm of sexual life. Therefore, if there are situations in which it is impossible to maintain the usual mode of sexual activity, it is necessary to resort to masturbation.