Medicine has accumulated extensive experience in the treatment of nervetics. From simple soothing herbs to physiotherapy, massage and acupuncture. However, to win tics are not so easy, because even the nature of this unpleasant phenomenon scientists are not fully clear.
Typically neuroscientists begin with the mildest treatment methods of influence: herbal medicine and psychotherapeutic techniques.
Among phytotherapeutic treatments for ticks are the following:
- Take 2-4 green leaf geranium, put on the sore spot, and on top - a linen cloth and tie a warm scarf. During the day, the leaves can be exchanged for fresh ones.
- Arab doctors use for these purposes laurel leaves as a specific remedy for the treatment of facial tic.
- Also used as a means of tick treatmentbaked onions squill. Weakening nervous tic contribute to soothing teas from individual herbs or fees. You can take soothing herbs in powder form in small doses (on the tip of a teaspoon), washed down with water.
- Ling as a tincture or powderIt calms nerves, hypnotics, when fearfulness and suspiciousness; broth - 1 tbsp. l. a glass of water - is used in rheumatism, cerebral spasms, atherosclerosis, circulatory disorders. It stimulates the heart's activity.
- Valeriana officinalis - infusion of 1 tbsp. l. crushed roots in a glass of boiling water, take 1 tbsp. l. 2-4 times per day. Take no longer than three weeks.
- Willow-herb (Epilobium) - infusion of 1 tbsp. l. dry leaves in a glass of boiled water; take the whole infusion in divided doses throughout the day.
- Peppermint - infusion of 1 tbsp. l. dry leaves in a glass of boiled water; take the whole infusion in divided doses throughout the day.
- Oregano - a strong sedative, analgesic, and raises the tone of life means. Drink in the form of infusion or decoction - 1 tbsp. l. herb per cup of boiling water and drink throughout the day.
- Creeping Thyme, Bogorodsk grass - take in the form of infusion or decoction - 1 tbsp. l. per cup of boiling water, tincture (10%) to take 15 drops 3 times a day.
- Melissa officinalis - used in the form of tea leaves in the tea fresh or dried - 1 tbsp. l. per cup of boiling water.
- St. John's wort - infusion of herbs used for headaches, but if the blood pressure is not increased. Brew 1 tablespoon. l. herb per cup of boiling water, to drink during the day.
Tips for parents
Do not bother! When parents first notice the tics a child, they begin to ask questions: "What have you got it? Why do you keep Morgan? "Children begin to look for justification for his condition and even more nervous. No attention is focused on the problem of the whole family, and go to the doctor.
Do not make a scandal at the school. Children today are very cruel. Noticing that their peers "something wrong", they will surely begin to tease him. Parents are difficult to influence the situation, the more that the showdown with child offenders only escalate the situation. The best thing you can do - time to take your child to the doctor, to help cope with tics.
Do not reproach yourself for the child's illness. Usually, parents, faced with the problem of children's tics, feel very guilty, "That I do not pay attention to it. This I did not buy him a book that he asked me. " Do not blame yourself. If the student has a predisposition to ticks, sooner or later they would still be there.
Change your lifestyle. Ask yourself the question: Do we eat right, if all is well in the relationship between our family members? Avoid stress. Join a sports club with the whole family. The child will be particularly useful swimming and skiing. These sports strengthen the nervous system and improves mood. Try to reduce the time of communication of children with a TV and a computer to a minimum.
Sometimes ticks treatment is delayed. Be patient. Support the child, and the result will not take long.
Let them run
There is a theory that explains the ticsbaby body's response to the prohibitions and restrictions relating to its motor activity. Most often this happens when children go to the first class and face the rigor of the school structure. Before the baby all day could run and play, and is now forced to sit still at a desk.
Not surprisingly, the muscles of the face, arms and legs begininvoluntarily reduced. And if added here nervous stress, tics become chronic. Try to at least the weekend to arrange health days in the open air for the whole family: run around in the park, ride a bike, take part in outdoor games.
It is wrong to assume that tickssomehow inhibit the human intellect. Most patients suffering from tics - a very remarkable personality, and even in some prominent poets and composers, sculptors and generals.
And, according to some experts, the deliveranceman from teak can deprive him of his natural ability to write, to compose, to solve mathematical problems and problems of the universe and all have at least something different from all the others. Perhaps this is an interesting version will receive a confirmation in the future, when scientists finally figured out the nature of the ticks.
As for the past, it is known that ticks accompanied the life of Alexander the Great, Peter I, Napoleon, Michelangelo and many other geniuses.