varices summer gives the greatest number of complications, making pay more attention to the feet and overall health: the summer heat by itself lowers the tone of veins, vein pattern is not hiding "stars".
If you find that the legs get tired or swollen stronger, consult a specialist.
The "Center of Phlebology" there are all possibilities for the provision of quality health care: patients accept qualified professionals with experience and knowledge up to date.
C 01.06 - 30.06.2014, the "Center of Phlebology" provides a 10% discount on phlebology.
Details can be found on the website
On holiday. Tips our doctors Phlebology.
Spend holiday on the river bank or in the sea. In the morning and in the evening when it is not too hot, walk barefoot on grass, sand, gravel, the edge of the surf.
Do not abuse sunburn and more timespend in the shade: the heat acts on the veins destructive ultraviolet rays reduces the elasticity of the tissues and venous walls and golden tan can not disguise the blue capillary net.
Daily treat the foot, lower leg and thighmeans reinforcing the tone of veins and their resilience to adverse effects - toning gel, spray or cream for the feet, which you can pick up at the pharmacy without a prescription.
Use a douche for the feet.
- In economy class a seat near the aisle, where there is opportunity to stretch my legs.
- Try every half hour warm up the legs and change their position.
- Wear comfortable loose shoes without heels.
- Try not to fall asleep in an awkward position
- Drink plenty of fluids (water, juice, tea with lemon)
- The tablet of aspirin before the flight helps to avoid blood clots.