Decoding coagulogram analyzes
Coagulogram, or hemostasiogram, allows you to estimate the process of blood coagulation in the body.
For a coagulogram, decrypt analyzes uses indicators:
- blood coagulation: norm — 5-10 minutes from Vienna, from the Capillary — Start 0.5-2 minutes, end 3-5 minutes;
- Bleeding time (VC): Norm — 2-3 minutes (from finger);
- adhesion — platelets stick to the walls of the vessel during damage: norm — 20-50%;
- Promrombin — The end stage of blood clotting: norm — 11-16 seconds;
- Protombian index — The ratio of the patient plasma coagulation time with the control plasma: the norm — 78-140%;
- prothrombin — Protein, providing coagulation: Norm — 78-142%;
- Fibrinogen — The liver protein transforming into fibrin necessary for thrombosis: norm — 2-4 g / l;
- aggregation — The ability of platelet connection: norm — 0-20%;
- Activated partial thromboplastinet (AFTT) — time interval when blood clots are formed: norm — 24-35 seconds;
- Wolved anticoagulant — immunity antibodies that confront phospholipids forming a thrombus: normal — 0.6-1.2 W.e;
- Plasma Recalcification: Normal — 60-120 seconds;
- Retraction of blood clots — Serum selection from thrombus: normal — 44-65%.
Who shows a coagulogram:
- Pregnant — once in trimester;
- patients, before and after surgery;
- patients with autoimmune diseases;
- with venous varicose veins;
- with liver diseases;
- With pathologies of systems: endocrine, blood, cardiovascular, urinary;
- when pregnant, infertility;
- With frequent bleeding of gums, nose.
Rules for the analysis of the blood coagulogram:
- Blood is taken from Vienna;
- on an empty stomach, drink only water;
- It should be notified a laboratory assistant on accepted drugs.
Analysis of the surgeon, gynecologist, infectious, therapist, ENT, endocrinologist.