General information about the drug
Donormil refer to sedatives belonging to the group of H1-histamine receptor blockers (class of ethanolamines). It helps falling asleep, can increase sleep duration without affecting the sleep phases. The effect of the drug lasts from six to nine hours.
The active component of the donormal is docaline succinate. It is produced in France in the form:
- Tablets rectangular shape having white color and risk on each side coated with shell. Packaging them 30 pieces, they are packed in polypropylene tubes. In addition to the active substance of doxillamin, there are auxiliary ingredients in them: sodium croscarmellos, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate. The film casing consists of hypimlolose, macrogol 6000, SPISPERS AR 7001.
- Effacent large rounded cylindrical white tablets. In the package there are 2 plastic tubes, each of which contains 10 tablets used for the preparation of a hip mortar. In addition to the active substance, the production is used: anhydrous citric acid, macrogol 6000, sodium carbonate, sodium hydrophosphate and sodium sulfate (anhydrous), sodium benzoate.
Doxillamin is quite quickly absorbed (absorbed) in the gastrointestinal tract, passes through the blood-beam barriers and other histohematic barriers, applies to the body. Partially metabolized in liver cells, and then output through the kidneys and gasts.
When recommended sleeping pills donormil?
Approximately 15 minutes before you are going to lie down in bed, you need to take a whole tablet (or halm). If you have rectangular tablets that are covered with a shell and are intended for internal use, then they are just swallowed and drove with water. But if in your packaging large round pills of a hip type, they are pre-dissolved in water (200 ml).
If this tool does not help normalize falling asleep and calm sleep, then it should be reported to his doctor. Perhaps the doctor will increase the dosage of up to two tablets. Tablets take over five days. If during the specified period of time you do not notice improvements to stabilize sleep, then you need to get other recommendations from a doctor for further tactics of your state correction.
On side effects
At the reception of donormil, unwanted effects are sometimes possible, such as:
- drowsiness in daytime hours;
- dry mouth;
- constipation, The delay in the emptying of the bladder;
- Violation of accommodation.
Our site wants to warn readers that it is impossible to use a sleeping pills donormal at:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- Clotted form Glaucoma (increased intraocular pressure), as the pressure in the eye chamber can increase even more;
- hyperplasia (expanding) of prostate;
- prostate adenoma;
- Allergic reactions to doxylamine and other components indicated in the manual;
- congenital galactosemia, lactase deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- Age up to 15 years.
Careful should be those who have light violations, cases of night apnea (respiratory stop) in anamnesis.
Should be aware
Donormil's sleeping pills, if it is used simultaneously with other sedatives (benzodiazepines, barbiturates, anxiolitics, neuroleptics, antidepressants, clonidine, narcotic analgesic drugs), may oppressively act on the central nervous system.
Dry in the oral cavity and urine delay are even more given aware of themselves if donormal is used in conjunction with cholinoblockers (for example, atropine spasmolitics, anti-parkinsonic drugs).
Reception of donormal allows to reduce the vomit effect associated with the use of apomorphine.
If a nutritionist recommended you to adhere to a diet, where the cook salt is limited, then keep in mind that 484 milligrams sodium are present in one hip tablet.
If you suddenly woke up at night (for example, worked «natural «alarm»), that is, the probability Dizziness or inhibition when you put out the bed. This is especially true of people whose age is more than 65 years old.
It is extremely careful necessary to appoint a donormal to those people whose profession requires the speed of psychomotor reactions, an increased concentration of attention.
Patients who have renal or liver failure take donormal in smaller dosages.
Sleeping donormal is incompatible with alcohol. It can not be taken if you drank alcoholic drink or medicines containing alcohol.
If the drug is overdied, such symptoms appear:
- worsening mood;
- sense of anxiety;
- traction to sleep during the daytime;
- Hand shake, disorders of coordination of movements;
- epileptiform seizures;
- convulsive controsty;
- Facial redness;
- MIDRIAZ (expansion of the pupil);
- sinus tachycardia;
- temperature increase;
- involuntary movements;
Overdose is required symptomatic therapy, in difficult cases - hospitalization.
Do not appoint yourself sleeping equipment yourself in order not to harm health, because they have contraindications.