Lemon - Sun
Homeland lemon is considered to be India, where it grows in the wild in the mountains Nilshhima, at the foot of the Himalayas, where for a long time has penetrated into Mesopotamia, and there acclimatised.
Valuable properties of a lemon known for a long time. Pliny claimed that the lemon - perfect antidote. According to the stories Atheneum, criminals sentenced to death by snake bites, fled because they were eaten before the execution lemon as an antidote.
The famous physician Avicenna used the lemon juiceas a powerful tool, useful against feverish heart rate. He also recommended that the Lemon with jaundice and gave pregnant women in order to facilitate digestion and against vomiting.
Admission lemons with black tea and honey warnsthe occurrence of cough. Traditional medicine is widely used lemon fruits in fresh and processed forms (jams, syrups, juices, jams, etc..) In diseases of the stomach (gastritis with low acidity), liver disease (gastritis, chronic hepatitis) and biliary tract (acute and chronic cholecystitis, gallstones), kidney (renal stone disease, chronic nephrosis, nephritis, cystitis, etc.).
How to use lemon for colds
- At the first sign of a cold can be prepared lemonade - 1 lemon finely chop and pour 2 cups boiling water. Steep 20 minutes. No sweeteners. Drink within the hour.
- During the influenza epidemic useful lemon oil. At 1 minute lemon dip in boiling water, then pass it through a meat grinder (with the peel, but without seeds), add 100 grams of margarine, prepared without dairy ingredients, and 1-2 tablespoons raisins. Store and use as oil. For the prevention of the epidemic need to eat at least 6-8 pieces of black bread, spread with lemon butter.
- Effective remedy against the flu: lemon bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then cut it in half and squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a glass of hot water. Drink this drink every 30 minutes, until no fever and the temperature has dropped. To protect yourself from the flu, be in contact with patients, place a slice of lemon on the cheek and rolled his tongue from side to side until it stops increased salivation.
- There are more gentle "drink" for those who do notHe loves sour. Mix the juice of 2 lemons 100 g of honey and dissolve it all in 3 cups of hot boiled water. Drink water instead. At a cold, sinusitis and rhinitis is useful to bury in the nose several lemon drops 5-6 times a day. From a strong cough very helpful steamed lemon - it should cook for 10 minutes over low heat, cut and squeeze the juice into a glass. Add to it 2 tablespoons of glycerin, thoroughly stir and pour honey to a glass became complete. Again everything thoroughly.
- With strong and frequent attacks of coughing takefor 2 h. spoon mixture 3 times a day before meals and at night. If the cough is strong, but rare and dry - on a teaspoon before and after breakfast, lunch, dinner and always before bedtime. continue to receive a mixture With decreasing cough.
- Incidentally, lemon coupled with alcoholdrink gives a good effect in bronchitis. Here are a few tips for those who can not for a long time to cure cough. In acute bronchitis need to grind in a meat grinder 2 lemon (with peel, but without seeds) with 300 g of sugar. Stir. Add 0.5 liters of beer, brew in a sealed container in a boiling water bath for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take a tablespoon 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
- In chronic bronchitis - 6 tablespoonscitric pulp, pulp 4 tablespoons of horseradish and 2 tablespoons of black radish gruel pour 1 liter of boiling white wine, insist 2 hours, shaking occasionally. Strain, sweeten to taste with honey. Drink each hour for 50 grams, and before lunch and dinner - 100 g
In general, you can experiment with a lemon in every way. Just do not overdo it. Be careful you have to be in diseases of the digestive system and kidneys, as well as those who are allergic to citrus.