Thanks to our own antitumorimmunity, and especially cytokines, humanity still has not died from cancer. Tumor immunology and its most important section Cytokine therapy known for decades, but only now have the opportunity to effectively use this method because of the latest world discoveries and established on the basis of their genetically engineered anti-cancer drugs. Research and development is actively going on, but something that has been made available today. Patients with cancer have a real chance.
Cytokines - Is the specific proteins synthesized by cellsblood, immune and other systems of the human body, the purpose of which is to ensure the transmission of intracellular signals regulating and directly through receptors affect the cells. Cytokine regulation is essential for the preservation of homeostasis (constancy, and self-regulation) of the body in health and disease.
Basic steps today Cytokine therapy tumors:
- direct antitumor and antimetastatic effect
- recurrence and tumor metastasis prevention
- synergistic antitumor effects in combination with chemotherapy
- reduction of side effects of conventional cancer chemotherapy (bone marrow suppression, immunosuppression), correction of general toxic complications
- prevention and treatment of opportunistic infection
Cytokine therapy It used as a monotherapy, or in combination with chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
Cytokine therapy (REFNOT® and INGARON®)Launched a week before chemotherapy, preventdevelopment of leukopenia and thrombocytopenia, reduce toxic effects, and extended after an anti-infective activates the immune system and protect the patient from infection.
Combined Cytokine therapy (REFNOT® and INGARON®) Increases the effectiveness of chemotherapy, Including against tumor cells weakly or not at all sensitive to them, eliminating this resistance. This allows us to consider REFNOT® and INGARON® and as modifiers antitumor effect of cytostatics in chemical cases of multi-drug resistance of tumor cells.
A drug INGARON® It contains a unique human cytokine interferon-gammaWhich is synthesized in humansactivated cells of the immune system and interacts with its specific receptor on the surface of many cells, providing anti-tumor and antiviral activity.
A drug INGARON® (IFN-gamma) was registered in 2005 and is approved for treatment of oncological diseases in humans.
What makes the IFN-gamma in humans:
- Inhibits (stops) the replication of viral DNA and RNA in the cells.
- It inhibits the multiplication of intracellular pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc.).
- Increases phagocytic activity of macrophages (complete phagocytosis).
- It enhances the activity of natural killer cells.
- Restores normal phenotype (differentiation) of transformed (cancerous) cells.
- Inhibits proliferation (slows or stops the mitotic cycle) tumor cells.
- It is programmed cell death (apoptosis) of certain types of tumor cells.
- Inhibit angiogenesis (the formation of tumor blood vessels).
- In general, it inhibits the growth of tumors.
- Lowers lipoprotein cholesterol, normalizes blood pressure.
Thus, the antitumor effect of IFN-gamma caused by a combination of its immunomodulatory activity, direct antiproliferative effect on tumor cells and angiogenesis suppression.
Another human cytokine - tumor necrosis factor (TNF) was discovered by scientists in 1975. Since 1984,Recombinant TNF was transferred to the clinical studies that after 3 years were suspended due to the high toxicity and low effectiveness of systemic administration of TNF.
Throughout the world, scientists have conducted and continue to search for derivative (mutant) TNF molecules with reduced systemic toxicity. In Russia in 1990, it was created recombinant drug REFNOT®Obtained by gene fusion of tumor necrosis factor and thymosin-alpha 1 (TNF-T), which was to have low systemic toxicity, But retained the antitumor efficacy TNF natural and acquired New powerful immunostimulatory properties (TNF-T has> 100 times less overall toxicity than TNF, which is confirmed by clinical trials in the RCRC. NN Blokhin (Moscow) and the Institute of Oncology. NN Petrov (Saint-Petersburg )).
The preparation of recombinant factor NecrosisTumors thymosin-a1 (REFNOT®) has passed three complete phases of clinical trials, recorded March 27, 2009 and is approved for the treatment of malignant human tumors.
What are the mechanisms of antitumor action of TNF:
- Direct effects of TNF against tumor target cells via specific receptors TNF triggers apoptosis of the cells (cytotoxic activity) or cell cycle arrest (Cytostatic effect). In the case of the arrest of the cell cycle the cell ceases to divide, becoming more differentiated and expresses a number of antigens.
- Activation of the coagulation system of the blood and local inflammatory reactions caused by TNF-activated endothelial cells and lymphocytes, which leads to a "hemorrhagic" tumor necrosis.
- Blocking angiogenesisLeading to a reduction in germination of newgrowing tumor vessels and tumor vascular injury (the normal, no tumor vessels are not damaged), which reduces the blood supply until the central necrotic tumor sections.
- Effects on cells immune systemCytotoxicity which was closely linked to the presence of TNF molecules on their surface, or the process of maturation / activation of these cells is associated with a response to TNF.
Combination REFNOT® IFN-gamma (INGARON®) Have a synergistic antitumor effect in the treatment of tumors - Squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the cervixand endometrial, hormone dependent and gormononezavisimyhadenokartsinom breast, mesothelioma, head and neck cancer, lung cancer, esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines, pancreas, liver, kidney, ovarian, prostate, bladder, sarcomas of bones and soft tissue, glioma nervous system, skin cancer, melanoma.
Treatment of cancer with the help of Cytokine therapy has been the only Russian clinic tumor immunology and Cytokine therapy.
Cancer can be and should be treated!
Effective and safe method is based only on evidence-based medicine
in the treatment of cancer, where time is measured Life.
CLINIC AND ONKOMMUNOLOGII Cytokine therapy
m. University, ul. Builders d.7, Bldg. 1.
tel .: (499) 579-84-84, (495) 930-88-43
FREE call from any region of the Russian Federation: 8-800-100-3585