Dermatitis, a disease also known as eczema, manifested
redness, irritation and itching of the skin.
In other words, dermatitis - is a skin
inflammation varies depending on the symptoms:
- Acute dermatitis. This type of dermatitis is stronger
redness, swelling and suppuration.
- Mild dermatitis is characterized by cracks and peeling.
- Chronic Dermatitis - disease, long-wearing
character and are localized to any particular area of the body.
There are two major
dermatitis such as:
- Ekzematichesky (eczema). Eczema difficult to treat when it is
already present in your body. It is also easily transmitted with tactile
- Neekzematichesky. This occurs when dermatitis
direct contact with an irritant.
common causes of dermatitis include the following:
- Dermatitis often appears in cold weather, and almost
always in people with dry skin.
- The cause dermatitis - changes in the sebaceous glands. In
adults, it may also develop on the background of diabetes or allergies. As in adults,
and children can contribute to the development of dermatitis biotin deficiency.
- Several common but often not taken into account
allergens and paint products for hair styling, nickel contained in
jewelry and belt buckles, dyes are added to the leather, latex,
citrus fruits (especially the skins).
- Even a drug applied to the skin, can
cause dermatitis as a side effect.
- Fungal infections.
- Allergy is manifested in the respiratory tract. For example,
allergic rhinitis, which manifests itself in contact with household dust, pollen
wool plants and animals can be continued for prolonged skin
tactile contact with the allergen.
- Another possible reason - chemical irritants,
causing quite a common disease - contact dermatitis. is he
It begins upon contact of the skin with such materials as soap, or motor oil
gasoline, cleaning products, household cleaning products.
- Strong emotions or prolonged stress.
- Food allergy. Food allergies and eczema often
linked in young children. Common "baby" allergens -
nuts, eggs, dairy products.
- Heavy sweating during exercise, excitement,
high temperature in the workplace or synthetic clothing.
- Bacterial or viral infection.
What are the symptoms of dermatitis
This disease often chronic, behaves
redness and itching of the skin. If you have a family history of asthma,
hay fever, or allergic rhinitis, chances of getting eczema
Symptoms may include:
- Red spots, unevenly placed on the body typical
- Burning sensation and a constant desire to scratch the inflamed
- In chronic cases, the skin is burned, exposing to more
- Before the appearance of dermatitis in a patient can
- The appearance of herpes in the infected area.
- Dry skin.
- Small bubbles filled with liquids, particularly in
hands and feet.
- Atopic eczema often appears in folds of elbows
and knees, as well as on the chest, neck and face.
Methods of treatment of dermatitis
- Wear soft, smooth and not too warm clothes when
- Use a special ointment liberally and often causing her
after a shower and a strong itch. Ask your dermatologist to recommend
- If possible, avoid perfume beauty
- Do not shower more than once a day.
- Sedative antihistamines will ease the itching and remove
irritation during acute dermatitis. They are particularly useful at night.
- Admission immunomodulating agents will help keep
skin inflammation under control and make it easier overall.
- Extract night violets - one more tool, sometimes
used to alleviate symptoms of eczema. It increases the level of fat
acids, thereby making the skin softer and more elastic.
- Tropical steroids. Apply the ointment on them on the basis of
affected area for five to fifteen days. Steroids should be applied strictly
on damaged skin once or twice a day.
- Pimecrolimus Cream - the new effective cream to combat skin diseases, particularly acute dermatitis. It has fewer side
effects than steroidal agents.
- Other formulations may comprise systemic steroids,
azathioprine. Phototherapy is used to treat eczema, treatment for
dermatitis, along with other means used only in severe cases.