- Hiccups - teak diaphragm
- How to get rid of hiccups?
- Breathing methods of dealing with hiccups
- Food and drink against hiccups
- Movement against hiccups
Improvised means of hiccups
- When to see a doctor
Did you ever in your life situation where the hiccupsIt takes you by surprise and put in a delicate position? For example, you started suddenly for no apparent reason hiccup during an important conversation for an official meeting or a meeting, during the exam or at a concert of classical music. Certainly, there were. And what did you do in this case? Trying to suppress my inner desire iknut, asked forgiveness from the companion and left the audience for an indefinite period? But there are many simple ways to get rid of hiccups quickly, literally in seconds, and we will meet them.
First of all, we look at what is a hiccup, and why it occurs.
Hiccups referred to as non-specific violationsexternal respiration caused convulsive rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm muscle. Subjectively hiccups experienced as short and very unpleasant respiratory movements, accompanied by a peculiar sound.
In most cases, hiccups caused by harmless and banal reasons.
- Overcooling, which is especially common in young children.
- Overeating when crowded stomach presses on the diaphragm and causes it to indiscriminate cuts.
- Drinking heavily carbonated beverages, when casting the stomach contents into the esophagus and gases causes irritation of the phrenic nerve and diaphragm spasms.
- Excitement, for example, in the exam, against the general overstimulation.
When Hiccup is pathological?
- In the postoperative period as a reaction to painkillers.
- As one of the symptoms of inflammatory diseases of the abdominal cavity.
- In diseases of the brain and spinal cord.
- Myocardial infarction.
- In some infections, accompanied by severe intoxication.
- When abscesses and tumors of the chest and abdomen, accompanied by mechanical stimulation of the phrenic nerve.
- In renal insufficiency.
Theoretically, it can be assumed tohiccups gone, you need to stop the diaphragm spasms, loosen it and interrupt the abnormal nervous pulse, causes the diaphragm to contract erratically. This can be done in various ways with the help of breathing techniques, as well as food and drink.
- Breathe some air, hold your breath andmake a swallowing motion. Then, do not exhale, inhale more air portion and repeat gulp. Repeat breaths and throat as long as the light is not completely filled with air. Now relax and breathe.
- Slightly open your mouth and sit for several minutes. As soon as you feel the approach of hiccups, without closing the mouth, make a swallowing motion. Repeat until hiccup while not pass.
- Close your eyes, relax, do not restrainhiccups. Slowly inhaling and exhaling, mentally draw on his face figure eight with a cross in the nose. One must match the rim eight inhalation, the other - exhalation.
- Make the most deep breath stomach,thus attempting to stretch the diaphragm. You should see the feeling that the stomach is now bursting. Hold your breath for 30 seconds, then exhale slowly, trying to push out of the lungs as much air as possible. Repeat 4-5 times.
- Take a deep breath, then take a deep breath. On the inhale maximally stick out your tongue forward, hold your breath and close your ears with your fingers. Exhale slowly. Repeat three times.
- Taking a deep breath, hold your breath, close your nose and mouth and move the diaphragm, simulating the rapid respiratory movements. Exhale slowly.
- Try on the tongue and swallow a little cleanerlemon juice, a pinch of hot pepper, a drop of bitters. Contact with the language and the stomach anything unusual and annoying stop the flow of impulses to the diaphragm.
- You will need a glass of water and two straws, a dip in the glass, place the other side, but pressed to the outside of the glass. Take two straws in her mouth and drink water from them gulps.
- Put the language is not the root of a teaspoon of sugar andkeep, dissolving slowly for a few minutes. Sugar can be replaced with peanut butter, chocolate paste, or that will slowly melt and make you do a small part of the pharynx.
- Take a glass of water, lean over the sink and forth in this position try to drink water. Gulp, then straighten, bend again, another drink and so on.
- Lie down, relax, and then quickly and abruptly get up and take a vertical position. Repeat if necessary.
- Sit on a chair with a straight back. Slowly lean forward and clasp hands his body as taught during the emergency landing of the aircraft, that is, group as tight as possible. Hold your breath for a breath for 5-10 seconds, then exhale. Repeat if necessary.
- Begin to cough, when you feel the approach of hiccups. Imposing other diaphragm movement, you stop her spasm.
- Ask to be tickled.
- Make fast and very deep breath, bend your head down and stay in this position 10-20 seconds. Straighten your neck and breathe.
- Stand up straight, raise your hands clasped over his head, his head zaprokinte, look at the ceiling. Maximum gather in the stomach and on this background, take a few deep breaths.
- Breathe into a paper bag. Increasing the amount of carbon dioxide in the blood inhibits the transmission of nerve impulses to the diaphragm. Especially this method is good for those who suffer hiccups psychological origin.
- Cover with a paper towel with a glass of water and drink the water, tsedya it through the paper. You will need some effort and tension of the abdominal muscles and neck, but the aperture stop tick.
- If hiccups lasts more than an hour, accompanied by a deterioration of general condition, or chest pain.
- If hiccups attacks have become regular and repeated several times a day or several times a week.
- If you are concerned except hiccups severe heartburn, abdominal pain, the stomach if you find it hard to swallow.