Cold season - heydayinflammatory diseases, including such a difficult, contrary to popular belief the disease, as cystitis. The disease occurs more often in women, one in three of the fair sex are familiar with her very unpleasant symptoms. The cause of acute cystitis is an infection penetrating into the bladder from the outside. Typically, the causative agent of the disease becomes banal E. coli that lives in the intestine and into the bladder along the urethra. In women, the urethra is shorter and wider, which results in gender preferences disease.
Traditional treatment of cystitis includeantibacterial and anti-inflammatory therapy assumes that the special diet and drinking regime. All is good, but the disease often returns and makes itself felt several times a year. What to do? Continue to take antibiotics at every exacerbation of cystitis? Traditional methods of treatment will be most welcome.
Frequent and painful urination, weightabdomen above the pubis, perhaps even an admixture of fresh blood in the urine - symptoms of the disease called "cystitis". Traditional methods of treating a disease, is closely intertwined with the general guidelines on the treatment and nutrition, aimed at easing the symptoms of the disease, combating infection and restore bladder function.
- If possible, it is necessary during cystitisstay at home, in bed, take cover with a warm blanket and apply a heating pad to the suprapubic region. The heat helps to relax the bladder muscles and reduces pain. Exception - blood in the urine, in this case the heater is contraindicated.
- More liquid! Increased urine output will help remove germs and products of inflammation of the bladder and rapid relief of cystitis. Herbal treatment, is a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect will be most welcome. In addition, suitable milk tea, cranberry juice, cranberry juice, decoction of birch buds, oats, bearberry, nettle, available over the counter ready to plant collection, and you can use your own harvested herbs.
- Effective treatment of cystitis is not possible without the diet,eliminating the sharp, spicy, smoked and salty dishes, pickles and preserves. RECOVERY promote dairy products, fruit, watermelon, a variety of vegetables.
- Folk medicine recommends for pain reliefand reduce inflammation sitz baths with herbal decoctions and infusions, for example, a decoction of calamus, chamomile flowers, peppermint, St. John's wort, hops. To prepare the bath should take 5 tablespoons shredded plant material, pour 2 liters of boiling water, to insist for an hour and strain. Duration of treatment 15-20 minutes.
If cystitis is repeated many times, it makes no senseantibiotics to treat it as from the time the bacteria become resistant to antibacterial agents. Come to the aid of grass. Here are a few recipes for medicinal concoctions, infusions and tinctures, which are recommended to take 3-4 weeks from the onset of the disease to reduce the probability of a transition in the chronic form of cystitis.
- Take 3 parts of leaves, cranberries, in equalamounts to 2 parts herb sage, violet tricolor, fireweed, leaves and roots of dandelion flowers of meadowsweet, 1 part chamomile flowers, marshmallow root and peppermint leaves. The mixture is crushed. One tablespoon of the mixture pour in a thermos 500 ml of boiling water and infuse for 2 hours. Take the first 2 days of illness a quarter cup 7-8 times a day, starting from the third day - half a cup 4 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
- 2 pieces of poplar buds, 1 part of birch leaves,1 of the aspen leaves chop and pour vodka in a ratio of 1:10. Infuse for 28 days, occasionally shaking. Take 30 drops, diluted in a little water, 3 times a day as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic healing wounds.
- 1 part calendula flowers and Echinacea, leaveseucalyptus, grass St. John's wort, elecampane root, 2 parts leaf cranberries, herb meadowsweet and fireweed, flowers elderberry, rosehip 3 parts to mix and chop. One tablespoon of the mixture pour 500 ml of boiling water and infuse for an hour, strain and take half a cup 3-4 times a day.
- Take equal amounts of plantain leaves,poplar buds, grass and fireweed mother and stepmother, linden flowers, seeds of parsley, mix and chop. Brew 1 tablespoon 500 ml of water and take half a cup 3-4 times a day.
- 2 leaves of red bilberry, horsetail, chamomile and calendula mixed with 1 part celandine, 1 part of mint, chop. Apply as previous charges.
- When cystitis useful plants-adaptogenssuch as Aralia, Ginseng, Schisandra, Eleutherococcus, radiogram pink. Their tinctures available over the counter and drinking rates of 15-20 drops 3 times a day for 1.5 months.
Attention! If during the treatment of cystitis increased body temperature, were back pain, urine became turbid color of meat slops, you must consult your doctor immediately - possible complications.