The mechanism of education of this pathology
The main reason for the appearance of small pelvis — These are inflammatory processes in a small basin caused by various factors. When inflammation of the organs is occurring or an operation on them is performed, there is a liquid that has a viscous and sticky consistency. This thick liquid is spikes that glue nearby organs and fabrics.
Factors leading to the formation of adhesions in a small pelvis:
- Various infections of appendages, peritoneum or uterus: parameters, endometritis, metroendometritis, salpingooforit;
- Surgical effects on the uterine cavity: diagnostic scraping, installation of intrauterine spirals, abortions;
- Sex infections: mycoplasmosis, ureaplasmosis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomoniasis;
- inflammation of the abdominal organs;
- Bleeding as a result of the ovarian breakdown or the uterine tube;
Symptoms of the adhesive process:
- Acute form. Strengthening of pain, temperature rise, nausea, tachycardia. With palpation of belly, the patient feels a sharp pain. After a certain time, the condition may deteriorate sharply — Strong drowsiness appears, weakness. Pressure begins to decrease, the amount of urine is reduced, water-salt exchange in the body is broken. Requires urgent help in the form of surgical intervention.
- Chronic form. Occasionally, new abdominal pain appear and constipation. In gynecology, this form of the disease occurs in most cases. As a rule, it is it manifest in the form of endometriosis. Chronic manifestation of this disease can cause the formation of pupil pipes, which lead to infertility of women.
The consequences of the adhesive process:
- binding of the uterus;
- impairment of the menstrual cycle;
- obstruction of uterine pipes;
- ectopic pregnancy.
Diagnostics of the adhesive process:
- Uzi small pelvis organs;
- passing a smear from the vagina;
- PCR diagnostics;
- Laparoscopy (diagnostic).
Treatment of pathology
Conservative treatment resorted in chronic form of adhesive disease. Enzymerapy — Reception of drugs whose action is aimed at resaking. If no infectious disease is observed, then laser and magnetic resonance therapy are carried out.
With a second or third degree of dissemination of this process, you have to resort to therapeutic and diagnostic laparoscopy.
- Avoiding products causing bloating;
- consultation of a gynecologist at least 2 times a year;
- Compliance with physical peace for 6 months;
- performing physiotherapy procedures;
- Easy physical education classes.