Anal crack. What is dangerous this disease, what to do if this problem arose? How to treat the disease and why when a chronic anal crack, the operation is the only way out of the situation? These questions are worried about many people experiencing painful pain in defecation.
Painful pain in the emptying of the intestines, the appearance of blood in feces, itching, burning in the area of the rear pass, constipation and fear of each next hike to the toilet — All this is familiar to people suffering from anal crack. The picture of a small tissue break at the bottom of the rectum, the acute anal crack is quickly complemented by inflammation, pain in defecation, leading to a sharp spasome of the sphincter of the rear pass. The narrowing of the anal stroke and the emergence of fear of pain leads to an intentional nutrition restriction, constipation that further aggravate the course of such a disease as an anal crack. What to do to stop the disease? And what is dangerous anal crack at all?
Acute anal crack: «Pictures» from life
The existence of an acute anal cracked briefly. You need to know what to do that the wound is dragged, without a competent approach to treatment, the disease is almost impossible to defeat. The constant irritation of the injured by tissues by wheel masses contributes to inflammation, interferes with the epithelization of the wound and soon leads to the formation of a chronic anal crack, the operation at which it becomes the only way out of the situation.
Treatment of acute anal crack. What to do to wound healed?
Treatment should be aimed at relieving pain syndrome and infection, normalization of stool. In 70% of cases, these issues are solved by conservative therapy.
- A diet is needed to fight constipation. The diet should include a large number of vegetables and fruits, fermented milk products, oatmeal, bran, beets, prunes, kuragu, figs. Excluded sharp, spicy dishes, marinades, smoked, alcohol.
- If the chair is impossible to adjust the power, use the laxatives, for example, Forlax, Duhalak, Regulax.
- Anal crack, the picture of which is supplemented with a climbing chair, requires clarification of the causes of diarrhea.
- After the intestinal emptying, careful hygiene of intimate areas is needed, a seating bath with the addition of decoction of medicinal plants with anti-inflammatory effect.
- To reduce pain and inflammation, rectal combination candles are shown. Often the introduction of candles prevent severe pains that are characterized by an anal crack, how to treat it in this case? In such cases, ointment applications are preferred, ointments containing non-steroidal anti-inflammatory means are used for 7-10 days — Possessing a wound-healing effect.
Usually an anal crack does not cause complications than it is dangerous in that case? Penetration of pathogenic microorganisms into subcutaneous paralegal fiber is fraught with the development of pararocytic and the formation of fistulas. That is why in the absence of an effect from conservative therapy, when a chronic anal crack is diagnosed, the operation becomes necessary.
Chronic anal crack — Indication to the operation
Acute wound has elastic, soft, well-blooded edges capable of independent closure. As soon as conditions are created, anal crack will heal, pain and inflammation, pictures characteristic of the acute process, will retreat and disappear forever. With a chronic crack there are no such hope, its edges are dense, fibrous, their insufficient blood supply will not allow the tissues to grow together, which means only the surgical removal of altered tissues can restore healthy anatomy of the rectum.
Operation can be performed outpatient, under local anesthesia or in hospital, under conductive anesthesia. As a scalpel, a traditional tool can be applied, as well as a laser, ultrasound, radio wave, but the essence of the operation in any case remains the same.
Within 6 months after surgery, there is a real risk of recurrence of anal crack. Than dangerous such complication? First of all, the fact that the modified fabrics are not capable of independent healing, and therefore the question arises for another operation. Compliance with a diet regulating chair contributes to the preservation of the rectum health.