In different patients, they are different and with time they can change.
- Paranoia. The mania of persecution and conspiracy around, and sometimes the firm conviction that your whole life is under control, for example, Martian.
- Hallucinations containing «vote».
- Alogic, incoherence of speech.
- No emotions or their inadequacy — For example, loud laughter at the sight of something tragic.
- Permanent feeling that someone watches you.
- Ridiculous, inadequate behavior in work.
- Social isolation.
- Difficulties with personal hygiene.
- Clumsy, non-coordinated movements.
- Schizophrenia and split personality — These are different things, despite the name of the disease (in Greek «schizophrenia» means «Spray splitting»).
- Most schizophrenics are not aggressive, especially if they are isolated from society.
- It is not necessarily a person suffering to paranoia, or simply unnecessary suspicious, — schizophrenic.
- It is also not at all necessary that a person hearing «vote», — schizophrenic. Perhaps it is just white hot or bad sound insulation in the apartment.
- Schizophrenia — the most common of all serious mental illnesses.
- According to statistics, schizophrenia suffers 1% of the world's population. And men, as a rule, manifests itself earlier than in women. That is, the angular young man who has not achieved and 20 years old may well become a schizophrenic, while the weak floor is subjected to a fear of 10 years later.
- In developing countries, the number of cases of schizophrenia is significantly lower than in developed.
- Schizophrenics often use drugs. The number of smokers among schizophrenics varies from 75 to 90%. Among the usual population, smoking make up only one fourth part.
- The risk of a child's disease in the family, where one of the parents suffers from schizophrenia, is 12% if both parents are sick — 40%.
- In psychiatry, there are cases of self-excretion from schizophrenia.
one. I spend myself with me...
b) sometimes if I am lonely.
c) only Spy.
d) constantly and very help.
2. I believe that other worlds and creatures surround us.
a) I do not read newspapers and do not watch TV.
b) it is so, and I saw them repeatedly.
c) in this statement there are two logical errors.
d) I do not believe in these fairy tales.
3. It is difficult for me to focus on work, because...
a) I am poorly poured overnight.
b) for me all the time colleagues and bosses.
c) I'm annoyed by work, she is for idiots.
d) I love my work and proud of it.
4. If infinity is erected into a square, it will turn out...
a) infinity squared.
b) infinity squared plus constant.
c) sine alpha eternity.
e) inverted digit eight and small diquel two in the upper right corner.
Answers a healthy person:
one — in; 2 — b, g; 3 — in; 4 — D.
A responses of a person with predisposition to schizophrenia:
one — but; 2 — A, B; 3 — G; 4 — B.