- What value can be considered low pressure
- How to live with physiological hypotonia
- Phytotherapy under reduced pressure
Reduced pressure may be the cause of manyproblems. It dizziness, chronic fatigue, drowsiness, poor tolerance of heat, decreased performance. Do I have to endure the symptoms of hypotension and why go to the doctor for such "trifles", will help you understand this article.
What value can be considered low pressure
Normal pressure readings depend onage and individual to individual. It is believed that for people under 25 years of lower limit of normal for men is 100/60 mm Hg. Article, and for women -. 95/60 mm Hg. Art. At the age of 25-40 years, these values are slightly increased to 105/65 mm Hg. Art. in men and 100/60 mmHg. Art. zhenschin.Ponizhenie have two or one of the values outside the normal range is called hypotension (hypotension).
Low blood pressure can be a variant of the normfor some people. At the same unpleasant symptoms that accompany the disease, appear only under certain conditions. It may be stress, weather changes, fatigue. Do not you think for yourself normal low blood pressure, what to do in this case? First, see your doctor. Hypotension can be one of the symptoms of the disease. Only a thorough examination can rule out this possibility.
How to live with physiological hypotonia
According to experts your lowPressure recognized norms option. From the good: the life expectancy of people with a low pressure is usually slightly higher than the average. But, unfortunately, the quality of life hypotensive often leaves much to be desired. Tendency to fainting and dizziness, fatigue and drowsiness, headaches have not done a single person happier. Put up with such conditions is not necessary. After all, there are simple ways to counter this trouble:
- Try to skillfully alternate between work and leisure. Keep in mind that the duration of a sound sleep at least 8 hours is very important;
- during sleep your head should be 20-30 cm above the legs;
- enjoy a workout. Muscle called the "second heart". Reducing, they constrict the blood vessels and helps push the blood over them. Try to move more. If you live close to work, to get to it on foot or by bike. Or go out for a couple of stops early and take a little walk;
- reconsider your diet. Severe food adversely affects the vascular condition in and of itself causes drowsiness. Minimize consumption of fried foods, fatty meats, baked goods, sugar. Try to divide the daily amount of food for 4-5 receptions. Your diet should be sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables. Note the basil. Useful substances are included in it, help normalize blood pressure;
- in winter you need to take vitamins and minerals, after consultation with the doctor;
- abstain from alcohol: it causes dilation of blood vessels, which leads to a decrease in pressure;
- coffee and dark chocolate - an excellent assistant when you need to raise the pressure. But do not abuse them. Otherwise you'll have to treat other diseases;
- massages, spa treatments, meditation help fight anxiety, depressive symptoms, if any;
- visit a psychologist. He'll tell you how to resist stressful situations. Since hypotension symptoms will be less likely to disturb you.
Phytotherapy under reduced pressure
There are many plants that havetonic and sosudoukreplyayuschim properties. The infusion of ginseng, Eleutherococcus and Schisandra can be found in every drugstore. Take them in accordance with the instructions, do not forget to pay attention to contraindications.
The broth immortelle
Pour 2 tablespoons flowers glass of water at room temperature. Cover and, stirring occasionally, heated in a water bath for 30 minutes. Allow broth to cool for 10 minutes, then strain and press. Using boiling water, bring to original volume. Take 1 tbsp 3 times per day 10-15 minutes before meals.