Causes of eczema
Eczema - an extremely unpleasant disease is not onlybecause it causes discomfort to man. It can ruin the appearance, especially when seen on the face or hands. Why, it would seem perfectly healthy people suffer from such skin disease? The causes of eczema are so different that in the modern world only a few immune to it.
The causes of eczema:
- Interaction with dyes, fragrances, household cleaning products of vegetable or chemical origin (food, products for body care, detergents, air fresheners, and so on. D.).
- Clothing or attributes produced from materials allergens.
- Uncontrolled medication.
- The food-allergen (chocolate, citrus, spicy, salty or smoked foods).
- Biological irritants (pollen, poplar fluff, animal dander, mold, and so on. D.).
- Chronic illness or a weakened immune seasonal colds.
It's obvious that eczema can appear just about everything, so if you have a tendency to rise to allergies, it is important to avoid even the slightest provocation.
Types of eczema
Get rid of eczema is possible only bycomprehensive treatment. This means that in any case it is necessary to consult a doctor who will prescribe the necessary drugs or injections. Also, the diet should exclude any food and drink with a pronounced flavor, including alcohol. Accessing specialist will reveal the character and nature of the disease. In other words, you will be able to find out what was the cause of eczema, therefore, what is to be feared. Thus, if the reaction is triggered pet need to limit contact with it. If you work in a store household chemicals, it makes sense to think about changing jobs.
Treatment of eczema folk remedies will helpspeed up recovery without the use of harmful chemicals. But only in combination with diet and doctor's recommendations, it will bring the desired result.
Our website has prepared for you an extensive listeffective means of alternative medicine, however, before you start treatment, consult your doctor. All recipes are aimed at treating the disease, but some plants can have a detrimental effect on the weakened organs. So, when kidney disease should not take red viburnum, cardiovascular diseases also pose certain limits, etc.
The recipes for the treatment of eczema:
- The shredded oak bark pour boiling water on the basis of1 cup of raw material per 1 liter of water. On low heat bring to a boil, add 0.5 cups of yarrow and series, turn off the heat, cover and infuse for 15 minutes. Once the broth has cooled to tolerable temperature, dipped in his affected hand eczema and keep up to cool down completely. After the procedure is not to wipe your hands to dry the broth alone.
- Five per cent ointment of sea buckthorn oil quickly relieves swelling, burning and itching. Admission into the sea buckthorn oil will accelerate the recovery of 2 ml per day.
- The old recipe for "yolk ointment" has helped manyto get rid of eczema. Boil hard boiled eggs (the larger the area of the affected skin area, the eggs will need more). Remove the yolks, plant them in the needle or a fork and start to melt over the fire candles. From the yolk begins to secrete a fluid that should be collected in a separate container. This "salve" and the need to treat the sore spots, top cover with waxed paper to patch is not absorbed the healing liquid, and to roll bandages. Change the bandage better every other day until complete recovery.
- Get rid of eczema and denying help herbalcollection. Mix one part of dandelion root, fennel seeds, chicory root, add two parts of buckthorn bark. Measure a tablespoon of the mixture and pour a glass of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for 20 minutes. Then turn off the heat and leave for another 10 minutes. Strain the broth, add the water to get a drink and take a glass three times a day. For a taste you can add honey.
- Especially for cases of strong running eczemaMirSovetov recommends using the following collection: 30 grams of black currant, blueberries 30 grams, 20 grams of wild strawberries, 10 grams of young shoots of goat willow and mix well grind to smooth. Berries should be fresh and ripe. Apply to the affected skin and to roll bandages for the night.
- To cure weeping eczema needspend the next course of herbal medicine: three times a day for half an hour before a meal, take a teaspoon of the mixture of treatment. Mix 500 grams of honey, 50 grams of purified sulfur and 250 grams of chickpeas, frayed to powder. Then after 10 minutes should drink 75 ml of broth. To prepare the broth, mix 50 grams of dandelion, plantain, St. John's wort, centaury, knotweed, gentian, chicory, hops, and 100 grams of burdock root. Grind the mixture, measure out 2 tablespoons and pour 500 ml of boiling water, cover and simmer 10 minutes over low heat. Strain, cool and take before meals.
- Weeping eczema will disappear faster if it treatedSpecial emulsion. Mix a liter of wine vinegar with a rubbed glaze (150 grams), stir, put on low heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Then let the mixture cool down and drain the clean part with no residue. Then in a separate pan, pour 250 ml of olive oil, put on low heat and add a tablespoon of vinegar mixture until a viscous emulsion.
- Very good for eczema helps fragrant bathherbs. Make a decoction of the branches of pine, elderberry, yarrow, knotweed, plantain and geranium and add it to a warm bath at the rate of 1 liter of broth per 10 liters of water.
- The special recipe for the treatment of eczema and healerprophetess Vanga Gather young birch branches with buds and leaves, cover with water and bring to a boil. Cool broth and omit it affected places. Repeat three times a day by heating the same broth. Almost all kinds of eczema, according to Vanga, can be cured by a special liquid. In May, the liquid appears in the bumps elm, which is necessary to lubricate the problem areas.
- Old recipe to get rid of eczema and lichen -"Newspapers resin". Take an ordinary newspaper, roll it tightly, and set fire to keep a cold plate (it is better to chill in the freezer). Smoke from the paper will go up, condense on the cold surface of the dish, turning into a black viscous substance. This "resin" and the need to lubricate sore spots.
Any of these methods will help to get rid ofeczema, but we remind once again that self-illiterate can aggravate the situation. Consult your doctor, hand over analyzes and determine the cause of eczema. If you have successfully got rid of the irritation, it is not necessary immediately to break the dietary regime, as this may cause a relapse. It is best to get used to eat a balanced way, "pampering" themselves harmful food and drink only on major holidays.