Causes of disease development
Urethra (urethra) in men are susceptible to inflammation due to the impact of the following factors:
- The activities of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Mechanical injury.
- Chronic diseases with a sluggish inflammatory response (for example, lesion of almonds tonsillitis).
- Abuse of acidic, pickled, sharp and salty products, alcoholic beverages: on such a diet, the walls of the urinary tract can react with strong inflammation.
- Toxic poisoning.
- Allergic reaction.
Infection cause unprotected sexual relations with random partners or bad hygiene. A threat to male health is HPV, virus Herpes, Ureaplasma, streptococci, staphylococci, intestinal wand, Gonococci and Gardnerners. Injury to vulnerable fabric occurs during medical procedures or as a result of urolithiasis. Strong hypothermia is immediately reflected in the state of general immunity and activating malicious microorganisms.
Complications of urethritis
Running urethritis threatens with serious negative consequences, some of them are irreversible.
With due attention to the problem, the infection affects new fabrics, among which the prostate gland, seed bubbles, head and extreme flesh of the penis. Strong inflammatory response can lead to a fetable function firing, and a man will become fruitless.
At the first symptoms of the disease, it is necessary to seek help to doctors without delay.
Clinical picture of pathology
The tendency to the attenuation of urethritis does not possess, so it needs to be treated as early as possible. At the same time, doctors warn their patients to seek help folk medicine, Since such treatment is not always effective. It is only worth missing the valuable time, and the disease becomes chronic, with frequent exacerbations.
Under the control of the urologist, the patient will pass several stages of treatment of urethritis.
First of all, with the help of diagnostic procedures, the doctor will be convinced of the correctness of his guessing about Ureterit. After visual inspection and palpation of the penis, the scrotum and the prostate gland, the patient will guide the laboratory to pass the following tests:
- Blood test for infectious diseases transmitted by sexual.
- Analysis of urine.
- Ureatery stroke to determine the pathogen.
After confirming the diagnosis, the doctor can individually appoint a patient with comprehensive treatment, the specificity of which is determined by the degree of sensitivity and the type of causative agent of urethritis. Here is an exemplary treatment diagram of urethritis in men:
- Antibacterial drugs, provided that urethritis has a bacterial origin. Prescribed mainly metronidazole, azithromycin, gentamicin, lincomycin hydrochloride, doxycycline hydrochloride. The treatment scheme is prescribed with a minimum frequency of receptions per day (1-2 receptions) course less than 10 days;
- parallel to S Antibiotics Patients prescribe probiotics - drugs that protect the intestinal microflora from the development of dysbacteriosis. It is lines, bifiform, acipol, bifidumbacterin;
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Antiallergic preparations - Supratin, Zetrin, Tueva;
- Immunomodulators and complex vitamin preparations (Ribomunyl, Duovit, Timalin);
- Some cases of urethritis require the appointment of physiotherapy procedures and the introduction of antiseptic solutions in the urethra.
It is important! Medicinal preparations for the treatment of urethritis has the right to assign only a doctor. Self-treatment may be dangerous for patient health.
When the main course of treatment is passed, the patient will need to once again pass the analyzes, based on the results of which the doctor will understand how effective measures were. Modern drugs adopted by the appointment of a doctor practically do not leave the chances of a complication.
The patient should be informed that approximately 10% of the urethritis other than the successful results of treatment in 2-3 months may occur recurrence. Then you must definitely go to the hospital to pass a re-examination.
Folk Medicine and Urertrit
Treatment of urethritis by folk remedies is possible only after consulting with the attending physician!
- 4 ch. L. Fresh crushed drinking pouring 1 cup of cold water and leave in a cool place for 12 hours. Then the infusion should be filtered, and pour grass 1 cup boiling water. After 10 minutes, the remedy is filtered again and mixed cold and hot infusions. Healing fluid drink 4 times a day - in front of the main meals and before the departure to sleep.
- If urethritis accompanies painful cutting pain in the urethra, use the decoction of the lime color. Fill 2 st. L. Lime flowers 2 cups of hot water and boil the means for 10 minutes. After the decoction cools, pick it up and take it before bedtime 1 cup.
- 1 C. L. Flowers Vasilka Fill 1 cup of hot water and insist for an hour, then strain the infusion and take 2 st. L. 3 times a day before the main meals.
- Another effective means in the fight against urethritis are the usual parsley. The effectiveness of this plant is confirmed by many years of practice. Finely put a bunch of parsley, peck about 80 g and pour the raw milk. Now put the remedy in a warm brass oven and keep it until the milk is completely pushed. Perfoliate the mixture that turned out as a result, and take 2 st. L. With an interval of 1 hour. Means need to drink within 1 day.
- You can also cook infusion from parsley. 1 C. L. Ground leaves of plants Fill 0.5 liters of water and put on the night in a warm place. In the morning, resolve the remedy and drink it 3. L. every 3 hours during the day.
Prevention of urethritis in men
The ubiquitous statistics argue that the overwhelming majority of men, and, more precisely, each second, after 50 years faces such an unpleasant disease as prostatitis. At the same time, few of the representatives of the strong floor can associate this current problem with the past in the past urethritis. Meanwhile, the presence of infection in the urethra cavity is a fertile soil for the development of prostatitis.
The negligence attitude towards his health leads to severe consequences - visa is developing on the basis of chronic urethritis, Orchit, Balantostitis, collikulit. All these diseases represent a greater threat to the sexual function of a man, leading to infertility or Reuters syndrome.
To avoid the development of urethritis and its complications, a man must be kept in memory of several simple rules:
- Streamline personal life, refusing a messy sexual relationship.
- To respond in a timely manner to the emergence of any chronic diseases that are accompanied by an inflammatory response.
- Do not overcohe away.
- To visit the toilet at the first urges to urination, «tolerate» With a complete bladder extremely undesirable.
- Abandon alcohol, limit yourself in use of fatty, sharp and salty products.
- Not to get involved in unbearable physical activities.