One of the most common diseases of the digestive system is considered esophagitis. The term is used when the inflamed mucosa of the esophagus.
The most "popular" forms of esophagitis
- Acute Esophagitis - develops suddenly, picking upTurnover in the shortest possible time (a few hours). May suffer as a mucosal surface of the esophagus, and the deeper layers of it. In the context of a competent treatment of the disease is not a trace remains after several days or weeks without any adverse effects.
- Chronic esophagitis - inflammationIt develops long, but surely. Sometimes this process takes years, which leads to permanent deformation of the structure and accordingly the operation of the esophagus.
- Esophagitis, reflux or peptic esophagitis - inbased on the inflammatory response is a constant gastroesophageal reflux. This is a condition where gastric juices into the esophagus. Normally this should not happen.
- Surface (catarrhal) esophagitis - struck only the mucosal surface, the visible tissue damage is not.
- Ulcerative (erosive) esophagitis - inflammatory response infiltrated deep into the esophagus, causing there were ulcers.
- Distal esophagitis - inflammatory response formed in the lower esophagus, which smoothly passes into the stomach.
Causes of inflammation
In exceptional cases, inflammation of the esophagusYou can "earn", for a long time abuse of alcohol. It is so rare reasons can be attributed to attempt to intentionally or accidentally drink a certain amount of caustic chemical solution.
Sometimes the appearance of esophagitis associated with infectious diseases of the body, but this method is ill, is dangerous only for those whose immune system is in the final stage of energy depletion.
The effects of the disease
To find out the cause of the patient's ailment, doctors use the following types of X-ray examination:
- esophagoscopy - examine the esophagus with an endoscope;
- esophageal motility study - the method allows to register all changes of esophageal motility;
- a monitor pH monitoring of the esophagus - a long observation and recording of acid in different parts of the upper digestive tract.
How to cure esophagitis
From the disease can be eliminated with the help of complex therapy:
- Primarily engaged in the treatment of primary disease, against which there was esophagitis, if any. This may be, for example, gastritis or gastro.
- It is necessary to develop a diet that will notoverloading weakened digestive tract. Eat often (5-6 times a day) is very modest portions. Early treatment of esophagitis, doctors advise patients to stick to a diet # 1a, after the symptoms subside - diet №5.
- Do not neglect and years of experience of herbal medicine, which can offer a lot of prescription anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic action.
- From huge assortment of drugsuse antacids, enveloping and astringent agents, analgesic and protective means (Almagel, Vikalin, Vikair, Rennie, Maalox, Omez, ranitidine). All washed down with copious amounts of drugs purified carbonated water.
- The acute, haemorrhagic (bleeding into the tissue) and necrotic (dying tissue) esophagitis forms require immediate hospitalization of the patient in the surgical department.
During treatment, esophagitis should regularly be monitored by the treating physician.
Esophagitis and traditional medicine
MirSovetov offers its readers a few harmless but very effective recipes "of the people":
- From severe stomach pain that engendersesophagitis, save peas black pepper. Three things you need to drink half a glass of water. After 15-20 minutes the pain is not a trace remains. Remember that only pepper eliminates discomfort, not their cause.
- This recipe - seasonal. Yellow dandelion flower buds put in a three-liter jar and covered with 0.5 kg of sugar. Layers dandelion and sugar are alternated. Content banks pounded to form a syrup. Then 1 h. L. received funds pour half a glass of warm water and drink in small sips. The drug has anti-inflammatory effect, and it can be used as a preventive esophagitis.
- From stomach pain also can be eliminated withusing cumin. 1 h. L. seeds pour a small amount of boiled water for a quarter of an hour, and drink. The tool reduces spasms and stimulates the normal functioning of the digestive tract.
Prevention of disease
Adhering to these rules, the probability to get esophagitis you will reduce to zero:
- For spirits and cigarettes to be imposed indefinite taboo.
- Try less often eat chocolate, fatty, fried, spicy food, citrus fruits, tomatoes. Reduce the number of drinks that contain caffeine.
- The clothing try to give preference to things that are not pinching the chest and abdomen.
- Sleep on a bed with a slightly elevated headboard.
- If you have extra weight, they are sure to have to get rid of.