Types and symptoms
In SARS (severe respiratory viral infections) is several agents and therefore distinguish between several types of the disease:
- Rhinovirus infection - the so-called "cold", for its mild and usually does not require special treatment.
- Coronavirus infection - symptoms similar to the previous view of SARS, but the patient is cured more quickly - in about 5-7 days.
- Adenovirus infection - most commonly occurs in children. It is characterized apart from the usual symptoms also signs of conjunctivitis.
- Parainfluenza - among the most common symptoms: "barking cough", a hoarse voice, sore throat.
To make a diagnosis of SARS, the patient must have such features:
- Runny nose - clear discharge, sometimes yellow or green.
- Sore throat and hoarseness.
- Coughing and sneezing.
- General fatigue of the organism.
- Muscle pain.
A healthy person can get the disease simplyby inhalation of air, if it is a large number of viruses, or if the items will be in the big man. The virus, getting on the nasal mucosa, there begins to multiply and released to the environment, settling on a towel on his hands and all surfaces. SARS is considered a seasonal disease that most often it nastegaet in the rainy season. It provokes disease hypothermia. they get sick most often children and people whose immune system is weakened. By year of life babies lose their immunity, which he got from his mother, and his own are not yet fully formed, so it is very often the child gets sick during this period. In addition, children are not able to independently wash their hands and cover their mouth when coughing. Due to the small diameter of the trachea and bronchi, there is a risk of airway blockage.
Complications of the disease
- Diet - for colds Doctorsrecommended not to load your body with food, so the diet is better to choose dairy plant. Exclude all meats and sausages, and any indigestible food. Adults in the first days of illness is better to drink only fruit juice, and children can use them except cottage cheese, buckwheat and oat cereals, vegetables and fruits that contain lots of vitamin C. After easing symptoms of the disease need to gradually return to a normal balanced diet. For the first time to limit the consumption of meat, eggs and cheese products, as well as potatoes, as weakening of the body would be difficult to spend the last of his strength to their digestion.
- Drinking plenty of fluids - high fever in humansreduced from sweating, it's the need to do more intense. To achieve this, you need to drink a lot and often. And to help in this beverages such as fruit compote of dried fruits (except sweatshop action, it also saturates the body with vitamins, support vessels that are affected when the temperature is above 37 degrees), raspberry tea (has also a calming effect, which is why the grandmother so strongly watered their sick children), herbal teas (not tonic, so as not to give the body the extra load).
- Cool air - you can wrap ailing inblanket if it's cold, but it should be possible to cool the room. The stale air will not be sweating, and thus fight the virus will not be successful. Remember only that shoot down the temperature with wet sheets or hot-water bottles with ice is not necessary, it is dangerous for the body. Because when flushed to the body temperature is very cold touches the surface occurs in the body vasospasm, blood flow is disturbed and as a result, the skin temperature decreases, and conversely increases inside the organs.
Medicines and folk remedies with SARS
To be treated with medicines should be started then,when all the conditions of non-drug treatment. Only when the cool air in the room, proper nutrition and good perspiration cold medicines are effective enough. Preparations against SARS should be of plant origin, and not to treat symptoms of infection. Naturally, all-purpose makes only a doctor, as useful information you can give examples of existing drugs. For the prevention of the disease can take Amizon and Amiksin, bring down the heat will help Paracetamol is considered to be a good antiviral Arbidol.
With a strong cough to help cope Mukaltin and Lasolvan. These drugs are purified bronchi. But with a cold saline solution must be used, as well as Ekteritsidom sprays or antivirals.
From folk remedies to combat colds TopIt is a popular means of raspberries. To prepare the tea with raspberry jam, it is necessary in a mug of hot water put 2 teaspoons of jam and stir. If you are using dried fruit, you need to boil water measure cup of boiling water and add a tablespoon of berries. Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
To bring down the heat, you need to take twotablespoons of leaves mother and stepmother, the same number and raspberry fruit spoon oregano. Stir the mixture and measure out a tablespoon, pour her a glass of boiling water, cover and leave for an hour, then strain and drink three times a day.
If you are caught up with a sore throat, then you need to put into the mouth piece propolis and dissolve it, and when you need a coldmove tablespoon of elderberry color, with the same amount of linden and mint. Measure out a tablespoon of the mixture and add to a glass of boiling water, cover and let stand for an hour, then strain and twice a day to wash the nose with this solution.
To cure the common cold, and asprevention, to eat garlic and onions - is a natural antibiotic. During an outbreak, you need to eat a couple cloves of garlic daily and a small onion. It is possible with the help of garlic to do inhalation, it needs to finely chop three garlic cloves and pour them a glass of boiling water, lean over a container and cover with a towel head, couples need to breathe ten minutes. These inhalations can help get rid of shortness of breath, hoarseness and loss of voice. Children instead of garlic can do inhalations with fir oil: a glass of water three drops of oil.
If SARS symptoms persist for 5-7 days, immediately contact the clinic may prescribe you antibiotics doctor.