It is useful if the baby sleep with parents?
- 9 month old son. Very often it is, waking up at night, just calm down in our bed, falling asleep next to me and my husband. But I am afraid that some of us may occasionally flatten it. And I would like to know: harmful or helpful baby sleep with their parents?
- It has long been proven that sleep mother with a childvery sensitive, so "flatten" it, it can not. This risk exists only if the woman is under the influence of drugs or certain in alcohol (or drugs) drunkenness. father's dream is deeper, it is safer to sleep between his mother and the wall or the edge of the bed for a child.
But useful or not to sleep with your baby togetherparents - the issue is still controversial. But more and more doctors are coming to the conclusion that sleep with his mother the child is only in favor. Scarce heard breathing a mother, it calms him down, he gets enough sleep better, and my mother, I must say, too. Studies have been conducted sleeping with the mother and baby. It turned out that in this situation the mother and baby together even pass from one sleep phase to another, from a deep sleep to the surface and back. When the mother wakes up, he wakes up, and the child, and vice versa. In the dream my mother stroking the baby, soothing him.
Opponents of co-sleeping mother and child find that the baby is constantly sleeping with his father and mother, produced an unhealthy psychological dependence on parents.
What do I think about this? If the child goes to sleep every day in the parental bed or at night it can soothe only the presence of a number of Mom and Dad, it is not necessary to deal with his needs. But two mandatory rules parents should observe. The child must still have his cot, and mom and dad do not have to sleep with your baby.
- My daughter just turned 5 years old. Until recently we did not have problems with sleep. Now Lisa each evening said that he was afraid to go to bed: she is going to sleep, the whole town would sink like a ship sunk in some cartoon! Or he says he does not want to die! And at night she jumps or just shouting something in a dream. From a small child the fear of death? Can I do something to help her, and to reduce the frequency of nightmares?
- Different experience fears even babies, andaged 5 to 8 years, children have their peak, and many are associated with death. This fear of the dark, war, fire, modern fear - terrorists, fear of animals - that is, what is a threat to life. This is due to the fact that the child's intelligence is booming five years and, above all, develop abstract thinking. Baby starts to understand such concepts as time and space, and to understand that everything has a beginning and an end. In particular there is an end to his life and his family.
Of course, this discovery hurts, there is fear of death.
Very often it is realized in the form of nightmares. How can you help the kid who sees the terrible dreams? To help, as an option, can come tale "Ole". Read her daughter at night. And when the baby does not see, from an ordinary umbrella make a fabulous, sticking to it beautiful appliqué and painted with colors. And after reading fairy tales open on a cot this magical umbrella and say that now it will only dream good dreams! This simple reception is to reduce the incidence of nightmares. If the child regularly have nightmares, it is an occasion to consult a psychologist.
Also, to overcome the night terrors will workstory on the theme "What I'm afraid of," and drawing. With the help of the drawing can be reduced those fears, which were born of the child's imagination, the horrors of nightmares and experience born of real events. Beautiful psychotherapy is a game.
- Andryusha son recently turned month. Mother in law says that rocked the baby is useful, I ask her to do it, considering that it is addictive. Therefore, I give the kid a yell before going to bed, and he fell asleep. Who of us is right?
- The rights of all is your mother in law. The fact that the baby while in the womb, all the while swinging in the amniotic fluid - is its natural state. The passage through the birth canal, new, bright, not too friendly habitat - all stressful situation for the newborn. Motion sickness bedtime baby resembles his "past" life lulls. Of course, the child gets used to motion sickness. But this is not a life-long cross for parents. As soon as his nervous system is stronger, he will reject it.
But the screaming at night is harmful to the child. Long Creek - is the way to a nervous breakdown and hernia. And sleep your child not because he calmed down, and tired of their own crying.
- My daughter is 3 months and it is more than an hour or two does not sleep, day or night. He wakes up crying and lull it can not be! Then he briefly falls asleep again. And so all day. What to do?
- The reasons for such violations and sleepwakefulness may be several. Infants under 4 months are often restless sleep. This is associated with digestive problems. Normal Does your child have a chair? Do not torment his colic? If bottle-fed baby, talk to your pediatrician: it may be wise to change the formula.
If your child wakes up in the morning with the cry, it iscause for concern - whether it suffers from headaches caused by intracranial pressure? Weep and restless sleep can be caused by other neurological problems. Because you still need to consult a neurologist.