Because of what occurs hyperacidity
The most important cause of this condition can be regarded as an unhealthy diet. For food that triggers excessive production of gastric juice, may include:
- spicy dishes, full of spice;
- overly salty food;
- fried and fatty foods;
- pastry, sweet desserts;
- stale or low quality products;
- onion garlic;
- strong coffee, tea;
In addition to malnutrition, to increase the acidity of the stomach is influenced by the following factors:
- commitment to bad habits: smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol;
- stress, constant feelings, tension, state of fear and anxiety;
- genetic predisposition.
Symptoms of hyperacidity
Below we list a list of drugs thatThey can be used to solve this problem. However, remember that effective therapy can appoint only qualified gastroenterologist, conducted inspection and doing all the necessary research. So, slow down the production of hydrochloric acid are such medicines:
- Famotidine, Rinatidin, Kvamatel. These preparations are classified as antihistamines. They are relatively cheap, but because of their ability to influence the production of hormones long-term treatment is not recommended.
- Omeprazole, Nolpaza, Kontrolok - reduce the intensity of the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
- If you can use the acidity socalled antacids - they neutralize the excess acid. These tools include: soda, chalk, magnesia, kaolin, and others. Among the medicines, which include antacids, can be identified: Almagel, Fosfalyugel and Maalox.
- Domidon Motilium and are responsible for the effective promotion of food from the stomach to the upper sections of the intestine.
Principles of food at high acidity
The mainstay of treatment of this condition iscompliance with proper diet. With drugs you can get rid of the negative manifestations of acidity, but in order to manifest the symptoms again, you need to pay attention to your diet. So, let's look at the basic principles of food at high acidity of the stomach:
- Try not to eat fat rich broth. Soups on fungal broths are also contraindicated.
- If the symptoms of the disease worsened, limit your diet for a while liquid food. It may be low-fat soups or oatmeal boiled well.
- From vegetables give preference to those who havein its composition at least fiber. These include: potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, rutabaga. Cabbage, spinach and radishes are best eaten in small amounts.
- In the period of acute condition as possible discard vegetables or eat them in baked form. At any other time, try to eat sour fruits.
- Eat only lean meats and fish. Heed to the method of preparation. Remember that fried, salty and rich spices dishes are harmful. Meat and fish is best steamed, boiled or baked in the oven with minimal use of oil and salt.
- Kashi, cottage cheese, milk and eggs are excluded from the diet is not necessary.
- Avoid strong coffee and carbonated drinks and acidic fruit juices. Prefer compotes, Kiselev, weak tea or plain water.
- Of course, marinades and pickles, smoked and spicy foods should limit or completely excluded from the diet.
- People with high acidity need to payattention not only to what they eat and how they do it. That food is digested more thoroughly, it is necessary to have a fractional portions and very good chew. To wash down the food with liquid is not necessary, it is better to wait for 20-30 minutes and then drink tea, juice and so on. N.
If for a long time youYou feel unpleasant symptoms and feel quite normal, can sometimes afford to eat anything from the "forbidden" list. At the same time, try not to get involved, you should always observe the principles of proper nutrition to maintain good health.
If you are a fan of alternative medicine, our site has collected for you some recipes for the treatment of hyperacidity:
- Boil 0.5 liters of clean water and cool it towarm state. Dissolve it in 100 g of honey. The resulting mixture was in a quantity of drink 200 g of 2 hours before each meal. Duration of treatment is not less than two months.
- A good tool for removing the raisedacidity is considered a fresh potato juice. Its beginning to take a very small dose - 1 tsp.. Then the amount of juice in one go gradually increased and adjusted to 100 g Drinking is such a tool should be before breakfast, lunch and dinner for half an hour before meals.
- Take the eggshell, its good rinse and dry. Then grind it into a powder in a blender or chop. Each day take 2 hours. L. facilities.
- To reduce the amount of hydrochloric acid in the stomachtry to prepare herbal broth. Take equal proportions of such components: tansy, St. John's wort, calamus, valerian, watch a three-sheeted, gentian root, Cudweed, and orange peel. Mix all ingredients and separate 100 g of raw material. Put it in a suitable container and pour 1 liter of wine. The medicine must insist 3 weeks at room temperature. After that, it is necessary to drain and take on an empty stomach every morning and every night before bed for 2 tablespoons. l.