Plazmolifting is injected,platelet autoplasma that allows you to start the process of cell renewal. During the procedure, the patient is taken to 9 ml 36 ml (depending on the application). The loss of such a small amount of blood does not affect the patient's well-being and does not create obstacles to the normal functioning of the body. Today Plazmolifting method used in various fields of medicine, including: dentistry, cosmetology, trichology, orthopedics and traumatology, sports medicine, urology and gynecology.
Application Plasmolifting ™ in orthopedics
Plazmolifting in orthopedics - a injectionprocedure local stimulation of regenerative processes in tissues, providing synergy reduction reactions in the body. The method aims to accelerate the regenerative process in affected areas. During the procedure, isolated from the blood of the injection form autoplasma containing platelets, which is introduced into the soft tissue surrounding the joint and directly into the joint cavity injection. Injections autoplasma can reduce inflammation, stop the pain and restore range of motion in the joint. It is used in such diseases:
- arthritis and deforming arthrosis
- bone resorption
- painful spasms of the muscles of the neck, back, legs
- sports injuries
- rehabilitation after surgery, injury or prosthetics.
The effect achieved when applying Plazmolifting during treatment:
- removal of muscle spasm;
- elimination of pain;
- restoration of joint fluid;
- improved nutrition of the articular cartilage and accelerate its recovery;
- It improves blood circulation in the affected joint;
- reduces pressure on the damaged joint area of bones and increases the distance between them;
- strengthening the muscles surrounding the affected joint;
- increases joint mobility, a significant reduction in the period of rehabilitation after injury, surgery and prosthetics.
This procedure in the Comprehensive Clinic holds a doctor - a surgeon of the highest category Gritsenko Sergey Fedorovich.