Joint pathology is found everywhere,especially in highly developed countries. This is largely associated with the change of environment, a negative impact on human health.
In osteonecrosis, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, osteochondropathy different locations is the destruction and loss of tissue.
In the treatment of degenerativediseases of the joints (mostly large) uses modern methods of conservative and surgical treatment, are base in health care.
Conservative treatment is carried out at all stages ofdegenerative diseases of large joints, but does not give the expected results. Currently there is no method that would reliably suspended or eliminated the destructive process in tissues.
The use of restorative orthopedicsintra-articular surgery (arthroplasty) and extra-articular (corrective osteotomy) give a temporary effect, and are increasingly used the substitution of non-performing (arthritic) joints internal prosthesis.
In connection with the expansion of indications forendoprosthesis significant part of surgical operations with the installation of implants performed with marked structural changes of bone - osteoporosis and other degenerative diseases. Also, despite improvements in surgical technique and the quality of implants, a number of complications in patients in the operation of fixed prosthesis.
Cases of instability and destruction of components,wear as a unit of friction and of the endoprosthesis, infectious complications, periprosthetic bone fractures of the pelvis and femur bones, sprains endoprosthesis lead to the need for more complex, labor-intensive, time-consuming and much more expensive operations audit replacement, aimed at eliminating the causes of insolvency primarily installed endoprosthesis .
The lack of encouraging resultsconservative methods of treatment and adverse long-term consequences of surgical interventions are forced to look for new therapies and improve existing, based on the analysis of the results of treatment and the implementation of innovative solutions to foreign and domestic scientists.
In recent decades, the domestic and foreign scientists made a number of provisions forming the a brand new look in osteology:
- bone is the only body that is damaged up for their defects are not connective scar tissue and new high-grade bone
- the femoral head has a large capacity for regeneration and plasticity
- bone regeneration proliferation of cellular elements, in particular their cambial forms inseparable from forming in the areas of blood capillaries regeneration
- formulated an idea about"Osteoblastic number", in which the cells are arranged in a sequence of "capillary endothelium of the blood - cell perevaskulyarnaya - preosteoblasts - osteoblast - osteocyte"
- with age, the number of stem cells in the human body decreases
- receptor number to vitamin D (PBD, VDR) in the nuclei of the muscle cells decreases dramatically with age
- the complexity and lack of study of the mechanism of proliferationcartilage, synovium, synthesis of collagen and intercellular material does not allow to achieve the desired effect on the stimulation of these processes by parenteral administration into the joint protein components (analogues cartilage molecules), and cartilage transplants
- mortem study of the bones, the affected osteochondropathy, confirmed that the disease is based on an aseptic necrosis of the bone and bone marrow
- pathological process that develops inhip joints, regardless of the initial forms of destruction leads to serious violations of the bone structure. The genesis of this disease process can be seen as the outcome of the sum of metabolic disorders, microfractures due to physical exertion, degenerative cartilage changes with the involvement of the bone structure due to ischemia, osteoporosis as a result of violations of metabolic processes, which allows you to select a synthesis symptom of degenerative hip disease - change in bone structure
- polymorphism changes in the head of the femurleading sign of changes in bone structure makes it possible to summarize a group of seemingly neodnotipno emerging hip joint diseases as a deforming arthrosis (coxarthrosis), aseptic necrosis, osteoporosis, and changes in the femoral head with a number of systemic diseases
The best treatment optiondegenerative diseases of the joints should be complex treatment using all the medical factors, new technologies and the reserves of the body to restore the defects of bone and cartilage and joint function recovery.
About treatment (ANGBK) read the article Non-surgical treatment of avascular necrosis of the femoral head (ANGBK)