- Maintenance «provocateurs» Hemorrhogo development
- Hemorrhoids: Symptoms and Clinic
- Hemorrhoids: Treatment Methods
Haemorrhoids — a very uncomfortable disease that does not allow forget about their existence for a long time. The name comes from Greek «Bleeding», The disease arises due to the pathological change in hemorrhoidal nodes. This diagnosis puts a surgeon and assigns appropriate treatment.
To the metamorphosis, which occur in hemorrhoidal nodes, leading to the development of hemorrhoids, or in common renal, belong:
- Pathological suitive shape and expanding the lumen of the venous vessel.
Hemorrhoidal node in the rectum — This is a natural vascular formation, localized in its lower departments. Normally does not exhibit itself, but with adverse factors causing stagnation, leads to the development of the disease. Nodes are three species: internal, external and combined.
Maintenance «provocateurs» Hemorrhogo development
The provoking factors accelerating the development of hemorrhoids include:
- nutritional problems (excess alcohol, nicotine, acute food, coffee, lack of nutritional fiber);
- hypodynamics, professions, not involving motor activity, work in pose «Sitting»;
- Motor activity associated with severe exercise, lifting weights, muscle tension, sports overloads;
- strong stress;
- Problems of blood circulation of small pelvis organs, leading to poor blood outflow from the rectum;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract causing frequent constipation;
- diseases of the liver and intestines, with persistent inflammation and development of oncology;
- Pregnancy: often develops hemorrhoids after childbirth.
Hemorrhoids: Symptoms and Clinic
Hemorrhoids develops acutely and chronically (in 4 stages) and has two forms:
- inner (proceeds almost painlessly until blood is detected);
External hemorrhoids manifests itself with the following symptoms:
- feeling of gravity, discomfort in the area of the rear pass, sometimes itching;
- Chaula disorders — constipation;
- The pain of the anal opening, increasing during defecation, swelling.
Depending on the size of the hemorrhoidal nodes, the hemorrhoids stage, the complications of the symptoms of the disease will increase, be supplemented by new manifestations.
After some time appear:
- slight bleeding from knots (either during or after emptying the intestines); Blood color can be scarlet or dark with the presence of clots;
- If the nodes were internal, when they are increasing and filling with blood, they can fall out (prolapse) from the rectum; Initially, they are easy to correct, but gradually it is not possible to do because of sizes and pain and they remain outside; Provocate the loss of nodes from the rectum:
- acts of defecation;
- Moments when a person is being worn;
- lifting a heavy item;
- Cough, sneezing.
The disease is dangerous due to the occurrence of thrombosis and necrosis of nodes, which implies the deterioration of the patient's condition and severe symptoms of the disease.
Hemorrhoids: Treatment Methods
When the disease has not yet come too far, then there are methods of treatment that contribute to a rapid range from ailment. Treatment implies an integrated approach.
First you need to find out the reason for the development of hemorrhoids, and if the case is in the pathology of the internal organs — Treat the treatment of the main problem, which caused the development of the disease.
In the initial stage, when nodes are still small, not bleeding, you can do the external use of various antihymoroidal ointments, creams, gels, rectal candles, baths.
It is necessary to exclude all provoking factors from the menu and introduce products that exclude the occurrence of constipation and normalizing stools. In addition, contribute to recovery:
- massage course;
- exclusion of loads;
- lack of supercooling;
- Active lifestyle, a lot of movement;
- It is necessary to avoid a long sedentary position.
If the situation is launched, hemorrhoidal nodes have achieved significant sizes, bleeding is regularly observed — Surgical removal of hemorrhoids. Surgery offers the following options for surgery, depending on the stage of hemorrhoidal nodes:
- gentle invasive operations;
- infrared coagulation (moxibustion);
- latex ligation (ring gleaming of the node at the base);
- Hemorrhidectomy — Wedge-shaped excision of the nodes of the scalpel, suturing of the operating room.
Medical therapy entirely depends on the form, the stage of the disease, the method of surgical treatment of hemorrhoids, if it was used. It includes the reception of the following groups of drugs:
- thinning blood;