Pathology As for testicular health. Layered structure and body tissue includes a strong inflammatory process. The disease occurs mainly in boys from infancy to adolescence.
Causes of disease development
There are several factors which influence the doctors directly associated with the appearance of inflammation in the oral testicle. Thus, the cause of orchitis may be:
- Diseases caused by infection. Orchitis is often a complication flu, Brucellosis, typhoid fever, rheumatic fever, mumps (mumps), inflammation of the lungs. Pathogenic microorganisms penetrate the egg with the passage of blood.
- Inflammation develops in the organs of the urogenital system. The pathological process in the testis begins with urethritis, vesicles, prostate inflammation, epididymitis.
- Orchitis newborns occurs after infection with testicular pathogens that cause inflammation of the umbilical vessels.
- In young boys and teenagers such pathology testicle almost always develops as a consequence of pigs.
- Sometimes orchitis appears due to mechanical damage of eggs: pathogens enter the body from the outside as a result of a prolonged presence of the catheter in the urethra of the bladder.
According to current intensity orchitis is divided into acute and chronic. The acute form is developed on the basis of acute inflammation, chronic - against the backdrop of a chronic disease.
Symptoms of orchitis
The sooner the cause of orchitis is resolved, theeffective treatment is the most disease. Almost always the basis of lies orchitis infection, so its treatment is mainly aimed at reducing the activity or the destruction of harmful microorganisms. Among the rich assortment of modern antibacterial drugs, preference is given ftorhinolinam and macrolides. These groups of antibacterial drugs have a broad spectrum of action, with the result that the bulk of the pathogens are destroyed. In addition, these formulations allow to avoid the formation of pus inflammation. To bring down the heat and reduce the signs of local inflammation, the patient is prescribed Diclofenac, Panoksen, Ketanov.
During the illness is recommended bed rest, the testes should be raised (this is achieved by means of heats).
If development was not possible to avoid suppurative inflammation, get rid of the disease by surgery.
Treatment of mumps orchitis
In principle, the treatment regimen of mumps orchitisis virtually identical to the one followed for the elimination of the classical type of the disease: the same respect for bed rest, elevated position of the patient's body and receiving antimicrobials.
However, due to the fact that on the basis of orchitis mumpsoften transformed into epididymitis with obstruction of the paranasal ducts that threatens infertility drug therapy of this disease still has its own characteristics. To prevent patient complications make injection prednisolone (40 mg / day) in order to reduce inflammation and swelling.
Because of the harmful effects of orchitis complicationsability to have children in the future, all boys between the ages of 1 year, 3 months to 7 years is a live mumps vaccine. It must be done if a child talked with a person ill with mumps.
chronic forms of the disease Treatment
Fighting chronic orchitis is prolongedantibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. Good results are also given physiotherapy and thermal procedures used locally. When the disease, which is difficult to be corrected, the doctor may decide that surgery with unilateral removal of a testicle.
Treatment of diseases with folk remedies
our site reminds: before using the popular recipes, you need to find out what he thinks about the doctor!
- 100 grams of dried flowers of hops ordinaryPour 2 cups boiling water and insist the drink for 30 minutes. Then filter and drink 0.5 cups 2-3 times a day. If desired the beverage can be sweetened 1 hour. L. honey.
- 100 g of linseed, wrapped in gauzepouch should be dipped in hot water for 10-15 minutes. After the expiration of the time the bag is removed from the water, wait until it cools down, and then applied to the affected testicle.
- In equal proportions, mixed cranberry leaves,elder flowers, chamomile flowers, St. John's wort grass and poplar buds. 5 Art. l. collection pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist in a thermos for about 6 hours. Healing infusion to drink 0.5 cups a day for 2-3 weeks.
Prevention of disease
The official medicine still can not give definitive advice on the prevention of orchitis. However, that's what my mother must know every boy:
- all inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system of the child should be treated in a timely manner, using all the designated doctor medications and procedures;
- to monitor the well-being son during treatment of influenza, mumps, pneumonia, scarlet fever;
- immediately go to the hospital with severe injuries of the scrotum, with injuries the perineum and pelvis.