In more severe cases may requireX-ray examination with prior administration of contrast medium (by mouth or intravenously) - cholecystocholangiography. The contrast agent may also be injected directly into the bile ducts by puncturing with a special thin needle (percutaneous cholangiography chrezpechenochnaya) or through an endoscope (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, or ERCP). The latter procedure is somewhat similar to a gastroscopy.
During ERPHG possible removal of small stones from the biliary ducts.
Treatment of gallstone disease
Treat cholelithiasis can be therapeutically (without surgery) and surgery. Generally, treatment is initiated with therapeutic methods.
Diet for gallstones
- Recommended 4-6 one-time meal with the exception of fatty, fried, spicy, chocolate, carbonated beverages.
- Forbidden meats, fatty meats (lamb, pork), irritating condiments, alcoholic drinks.
- It is recommended to plant foods and dairy products. It is useful to add in food wheat bran.
The dissolution of gallstones with the help of special preparations
The method is applicable only in the case of unitsmall (up to 2 cm) cholesterol (roentgen) stones, in the absence of contraindications. The course of treatment lasts 1-1.5 years. After a few years, more than half of patients with newly formed stones. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy - the destruction of rocks by the shock wave, which is created by special machines. It is shown that in the case of cholesterol stones with a diameter up to 3 cm, the number of not more than 3, at a sufficient contractility of the gallbladder. The stones are broken into small pieces (size of 1-2 mm) and independently out of the body in the feces. The procedure is painless, is well tolerated and can be performed on an outpatient basis.
It consists in the removal of the gall bladder, which can be done in two ways:
- Classical cholecystectomy: during the operation, a rather wide abdominal incision is made. After the operation, a seam 10-12 cm long remains.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: performed using special tools that are inserted into the abdominal cavity through small holes (up to one centimeter). After the operation, there are practically no traces on the skin.
This method has advantages over theclassical cholecystectomy: less traumatic, it requires a short (4-5 days) during hospitalization, after a more rapid recovery and return to a habitual rhythm of life. Select the type of surgery, the surgeon depending on the severity of the patient, presence of concomitant diseases, and other criteria.
Of course, it is not nice to think that yourlive body inordnye body. But terrible in this, believe me, there is nothing. Modern medicine has learned to cope well with this. A life without the gallbladder as beautiful as him.