Traditional medicine, as a phenomenon that originatesin ancient times. Since ancient times people have begun to notice that a variety of natural resources, mainly, of course, plants have medicinal properties. Over time, the use of these plants in various forms is widespread. Many will say that all this is nonsense, related primarily to the lack of time of modern pharmaceuticals. And they will be right, but only partly, because even with the development of pharmaceuticals and medicine, the plant does not lose its beneficial properties. Until now, many people use proven recipe instead of modern medicine. On it there are objective reasons. Consider them.
Pros of Traditional Medicine:
- Availability. Many ingredients can be grown at his dacha, or buy at a very low price.
- People's Drug hurt much more complicated than a careless taking antibiotics.
- Lack of dysbiosis and general "strike" on the body.
- Most of the recipes are checked more than one generation of people.
To begin, consider the normal household situation,when the aid is necessary to provide as soon as possible. Though our topic this is very mediocre attitude, but to know and be able to apply in practice, should each.
We will consider a temporary (emergency) stop light bleeding.
Once you had the temeritycut yourself, the first thing to do - to take myself in hand. In this situation, the panic - your worst enemy! The second - to impose a pressure bandage. Bandage folded several times (depending on the wound) and firmly fix it in place cut. If a bandage is not, then fit plantain overlain cloth. Third - make the limbs, if there was a cut on his hand, elevated position. If on foot, then bend it at the knee and secure way.
Fourth - wash the wound with clean water and then processed.
We obtain clean water. Production of the water filter.
Assume that you will need to clean the water in conditions where it is not. For drinking / washing wounds / cooking.
No matter what, the main requirement for it - the cleanliness and suitability of the use of the above purposes.
Consider the most simple method of making a water filter.
It is necessary to take an empty plastic bottle,cut off the bottom. Then put a bandage, folded several times, or clean cloths to the neck, pour 2/3 of coal, the size of a pea or grape (not a secret that it can be obtained after any fire). Then he put a bandage and pour up to the top pebbles. Skipping through the construction of 1.5-2 liters. water for rinsing. All your filter is ready.
Do not forget to boil the resulting water if you are going to drink or cook with her food.
If you felt the well-known to all the symptoms of the common cold, it is necessary to begin treatment as soon as possible.
- The hot water tank (which can bepan, large saucer, and best of all a special inhaler) add 1-2 tablespoons of salt, preferably sea. And breathe the steam for at least 15 minutes. Also suitable eucalyptus, menthol, and other oils. 7-10 drops to 0.5 liters. Breathing should be smooth and easy, not too deep. After the procedure, do not strain the voice, smoking and supercool.
- It is also useful to breathe over the onion juice or garlic, it can be done directly from the cutting board.
- Throat will help calm milk with honey.
In a mug of milk put a teaspoon of honey and a slice of butter. Warms in a microwave until almost hot state. Done.
- As antiprostudnoe means used raspberry stalks.
Their finely cut. Then 1st. spoon pour boiling water, leave for 5-7 minutes. Drink frequently throughout the day.
- Onions grate, pour boiling milk. Stir well and infuse for 10-15 minutes. Sip 3 times a day.
- Tea with raspberry helps to bring down the temperature and reduces nasal congestion.
- For 1 cup of warm water 1 teaspoon of salt and a few drops of iodine. Rinsing the nasal passages 3 times a day.
- Shredded furatsilina tablet in a glass of warm water. Gargle.
- 2 tablespoons minced sage leaves and pour 250 ml of boiling water. Infuse for half an hour. The resulting infusion gargle 3-4 times a day.
- Also suitable Rotokan and a decoction of chamomile (sold in the pharmacy).
Remedies against the common cold
- A small piece of cotton wool soaked with the juice of onion or garlic. Mortgaging the nose for 10 minutes. The same can be done with honey.
- Carrot juice with honey mixed in a ratio of 2: 1. Dripping 3-4 drops 3 times a day.
- Drops of warm rose hip oil is great relieve nasal congestion.
In the treatment of the common cold is necessary to adhere to the general rules: drink plenty of warm, the C vitamin, warm feet in hot water, enough sleep, reducing stress on the body.
Recipes to help the healing of abrasions, scratches, cuts
- When will the wound zagnoenii normal room aloe. It will draw pus, disinfect and cool.
- Aloe leaf cut lengthwise, cut to size, and the cut side is applied to the wound for a day.
- Usually used to secure the bandage.
- Squeeze the juice of yarrow, smear them wound. Yarrow stops bleeding and promotes rapid healing.
In case of burns:
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, egg yolk, vegetable oil.
- All the ingredients are mixed, the resulting ointment to put on the burn, bandage on top to hide.
- Hard to make tea, to cool and lubricate the place burn.
Of course, traditional medicine - is highcollection of knowledge. Such an encyclopedia. But, like any knowledge, traditional medicine should be appropriate. For example, it is foolish to treat meningitis or pneumonia decoction of herbs.
It is best at the first signs of anythe disease to see a specialist. The author does not advocate self-medication, and only gives advice, which can come in handy when you can not see a doctor.
Good health to you, dear readers of our site!