Are you ready for the baby literally anything buy him the best products, dress him so that it is warm and comfortable, don’t save on high-quality medicine, but it doesn’t take two weeks without the child sniffing. So, it’s time to temper in order to finally make dormant immunity work. Today our site will consider the issue of tempering children from all sides.
What is the essence of hardening
A hardened child, like a person, does notthe draft is terrible, and even feet wet in spring puddles will not cause a long illness. Why is that? Everything is very simple. Hardening is a process that results in the body becoming insensitive to certain adverse environmental factors, such as cold, damp, temperature changes, exposure to sunlight. In order for such immunity to develop sufficiently, it is necessary to systematically, or better say constantly, live in close contact with these very factors.
In fairness, it should be noted that the childis born fully prepared by mother nature for a meeting with various physical phenomena. And if it were not for our sometimes excessive parental care, no hardening would be required. Unfortunately, our current rhythm of life is organized in such a way that there is neither time nor conditions for tempering procedures. Our children spend most of their time indoors, not outdoors. Training load, computer, TV and as a result - little movement, a sedentary lifestyle and poor health. What to do? And is it possible to change the existing way of life?
our website claims - it is possible and even necessary. This will require a little bit:
- reconsider day regimen and diet;
- plenty of walks;
- equip a nursery in terms of health benefits;
- gradually accustom the child and to accustom himself to the simplest exercises in the morning, but better - jogging;
- properly dress the child;
- spend a weekend outdoors with family.
Now, first things first.
Where to begin
The daily routine is for convenience only.of people. It is not necessary to do everything strictly by the minute, but in some issues special punctuality is required. For example, going to bed, it is necessary to organize in such a way that by the morning rise the child slept well and was awake. Not only time is important, but also a place to sleep. The air in the sleeping room should be clean and cool. It is better to leave the window open, but if it is very cold, limit yourself to airing for 30–40 minutes.
Another important point of hardening is daily walks in any weather. It is advisable that the child move a lot during the walk. Be calm, if the baby runs and jumps - it will not freeze.
If we temper a schoolboy who is often ill,think about the appropriateness of the training load. Of course, in our time, knowledge cannot be dispensed with, but the child should have time for walking and sports, because health cannot be bought.
Now let's talk about how food should behealthy baby. The answer is obvious. The diet should have natural products - cereals, milk, cheese, cottage cheese, meat, fish, vegetables and fruits. But chocolate, chips, sweets and buns will not bring benefits to children's health. If the child refuses to eat, do not force him. Appetite is a direct indicator of energy consumption. He doesn’t want to eat, so he’s not hungry, so he didn’t spend the necessary amount of energy. However, staying in the fresh air and physical activity will certainly bear fruit, and your appetite will return to normal, you will see.
Pay attention to the nursery. It is advisable to remove all dust collectors and thereby facilitate the implementation of daily wet cleaning.
If you seriously decide to temper the child, you needthoughtful attitude to the choice of clothing. It will be enough to adhere to a simple rule - to dress the child so that he does not sweat, and that the clothes do not constrain movements. A great way to temper children is to walk barefoot. So down with warm socks!
Such a way of life already to a large extent containstempering moment. Parents are required not so much material opportunities as desire and time for walks and joint physical education classes.
Terms of hardening of children
- Tempering procedures should be associated withgood mood, even with pleasure. The main emphasis is on the procedures that are most popular right for your child. He likes to tinker in the water - excellent, use water games as tempering measures. I like to run barefoot - a wonderful, albeit tempered way.
- Quenched load should be a gradualcharacter. For example, are accustomed to sleep with an open window, starting with the fact that we open the window for 5 minutes before going to bed, and then at 10, 15, 20, and so after a while we sleep with an open window all night. Or hardening by water treatment. Today, the kid jumped at bedtime in a warm some water, but tomorrow we'll do a little colder vodichku, six months later the child runs around in the puddles - and no colds.
- Systematic. We can not limit ourselves to only one kind of tempering procedures and essentially change nothing in the way of life. If you every evening poured cold water on the child, but he spends most of his time watching television, such tempering has no effect.
- Intensive tempering procedures - walking aroundsnow, contact with frosty air, pouring ice water can only begin after a long application of traditional tempering procedures. As an intermediate stage, contrasting procedures (contrast shower, Russian bath) are often recommended.
- Age to start hardening a child does not matter. The sooner you start, the better your health will be.
- If the child is sick, active tempering agentsprocedures can be resumed only after full recovery. You will have to start from the very beginning, but you can increase the load faster, paying attention to the reaction of the child himself.
You need to understand well that hardening is notIt will protect the child from infectious diseases, but it will definitely make the body stronger and more enduring. And this will significantly reduce the risk of colds and accelerate recovery from any infectious diseases.
As a rule, those families where children temperingIt pays special attention to strengthening the health of all family members. After all, children will not harden in themselves, it is necessary for us, adults, to adjust their lifestyles and make healthy choices.