Deforming arthrosis of the elbow jointrarer than similar disease of the joints of the lower extremities. Basically ill people whose professional activity involves frequent repetitive motion of the elbow joint, for example, tennis players, violinists, builders, painters, plasterers. If you do not treat osteoarthritis, it can not only put an end to his career, but also to significantly dampen life.
If the medical card appeared diagnosisarthrosis, treatment to be prolonged costly. It takes a lot of patience and desire to be healthy. The main time to start, the purpose of therapeutic exercises with osteoarthritis in combination with taking hondoprotektorov, fizioterpiey, massage of traditional treatment of osteoarthritis of the joints, able not only to stop the destruction of articular cartilage, but also completely restore it.
Treatment of osteoarthritis of the elbow joint is carried out by the general principles of treatment of osteoarthritis.
- load limit on the joint means its timeimmobilization. It favors the elimination of pain and reduces the risk of injury of cartilage inflamed joint. The "cold" period of the disease is recommended to limit the heavy lifting up to 3 kg, to eliminate monotonous repetitive movements of the elbow joint and hard physical labor.
- Relief of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis of the elbow jointallows treatment of massage, physiotherapy procedures. It opens up the possibility for the use of intra-articular injection and chondroprotectors hyaluronates.
- Restoration of cartilage It involves the use of means of improving the quality of the synovial fluid, stimulating blood circulation in the area of the joint, providing cartilage nutrition and regeneration.
- Therapeutic exercises arthrosis allows you to activate the metabolic processes in joint tissue, maintain and to increase its mobility.
Medications used for osteoarthritis of the elbow can be divided into two groups.
- Used for the relief of inflammation and eliminate pain.
- Appointed to the "cold" period of the disease to restore cartilage.
Therapy begins with nonsteroidalanti-inflammatory drugs which have the ability to quickly stop the pain and inflammation. If you have expressed joint swelling, redness, constant pain used intra-articular injections of glucocorticoids exhibiting a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Use of NSAIDs is limited to hormones and their side effects and virtually no influence on cartilage metabolism.
In addition to oral, intramuscular,intraarticular receiving hormones and NSAIDs used electrophoresis with transdermal administration of drugs into the joint area, laser therapy, cryotherapy, and acupuncture.
Chondroprotectors, physiotherapy, massage,manual therapy, folk treatment of deforming arthrosis applicable after the relief of acute symptoms of inflammation that usually occurs 3-5 days after initiation of therapy.
Using chondroprotectors and preparationsHyaluronic acid helps to improve nutrition and cartilages, improves the quality of the synovial fluid, allows you to increase joint mobility and achieve results, provided that the patient physiotherapy for osteoarthritis becomes an integral part of life.
People's treatment of osteoarthritis of joints is capable ofprovide an indispensable service, as the use of power of biologically active natural products has a beneficial effect on the course of metabolic processes in joint tissues and accelerates the regeneration of cartilage.
Surgical treatment of osteoarthritis of the elbow joint is shown in the case of severe pain, in progressive muscular dystrophy and pronounced joint contracture.