Sunburns occur at any time of the year,but the peak is in the summer. In the summer people en masse to leave and go on vacation. Sunburns can be found on the beaches, but just as easily you can burn in the mountains, especially in the fog, when the heat is not and there is no direct sunlight, but the sun is reflected from a plurality of water droplets, exactly is the target - unprotected human body and begins to paint it bright red.
More likely to make a sunburnlurking lovers rafting on the rivers on rafts and boats, as well as those who like to take a nap on an inflatable mattress in water. Solar rays in these cases become more aggressive and will lead to skin lesions. So you can not lose vigilance.
What is a sunburn? Dangerous it, or just gives some trouble in the form of cosmetic defects and pain? Let's face it.
Sunburn - is burned, the resulting underthe influence of ultraviolet radiation (UV). UVA and UVB-rays - these are two different types of solar radiation. UVA-rays, penetrating into the deeper layers of the skin, cause photodamage and skin aging. UVB-rays cause sunburn and are one of the most common causes of skin cancer. Intrigue sunburn is that they do not appear immediately, but after half an hour of receiving them.
Mild sunburn manifested by redness of the skin and its mild soreness or itching.
They are on their own in two to three days and no treatment is required, but you need to be in the shade and use sunscreen.
Solar moderate burns manifested throughHalf an hour, two hours later amplified and most occur after 12 hours of receipt. The skin is bright red, sharply painful. Increased body temperature to 38 degrees Celsius, there are weakness, lethargy, drowsiness.
In this case, better to stay in bed, drink plenty of fluids, take painkillers and with no effect - see a doctor.
Severe sunburns appear sharpredness of the skin, with a bluish tint, appear multiple bubbles. The body temperature rises to the significant digits, pronounced chills, weakness and lethargy. Sometimes a person becomes restless. There may be nausea, even vomiting. The bubbles on the skin leaves the plasma, there is dehydration, the patient's condition deteriorates. This condition requires treatment to the doctor, as you may need hospitalization.
Common rules to avoid getting sunburn, are simple:
- Do not sunbathe during the hours of high solaractivity: 11 to 16 hours. At this time, better to be in the shade, with the skin necessarily cover the light clothing, since shadows ultraviolet radiation is present, albeit in smaller quantities.
- In the first days of exposure to the sun is required toUse a sunscreen with a high level of protection from ultraviolet radiation (at least 30), and then, gradually, as the tanning, the protection level can be reduced, and use a minimum a couple of weeks. At the same time, always remember that you are unique, and that is suitable for most - you can not go. For example, people use the Celtic type means with a high degree of protection from UV radiation is always, and people Mediterranean type - only a few days.
- Be sure to use sunglasses, as the skin around the eyes is very delicate and aging rapidly under the influence of the sun, and the resulting sunburn in this area is fraught with visual impairment.
- Do not forget about the headdress. The hat protects the skin of the face, neck and neck from sunburn and will give you a unique charm.
- Drink more water, as moisturized skin is better protected from the sun. Dry skin faster and deeper damaged, slowly restored.
- Remember that artificial tanning (self-tanning, tanning chemical) does not protect from UV light.
Procedure for sunburn occurs.
- Feeling the first signs of sunburn, immediately move into the shade.
- Drink small portions of warm liquid, in any case, do not drink alcohol. Just a day you need to drink at least two liters of fluid.
- Take a warm bath, a shower, and if this is not possible - make cool gadgets with the help of ordinary water. This will alleviate pain and fever.
- Folk remedies can be used such asraw grated potato poultice of fresh cabbage leaves, cool yogurt or sour cream. It must be remembered that they exert their effect only through the cooling effect. Longer than 15 - 25 minutes to leave the funds on the skin can not, as might be the greenhouse effect and feel worse.
- In no case do not use the oil to treat sunburn. They prevent the flow of oxygen to the affected tissue and only worsen your condition.
- Use a modern, safe and effectivefor the treatment of sunburn. The most relevant in this season is Egallohit. Just put it into his bag before you go on vacation or hike to the beach.
Egallohit quickly restores the skin,removing the pain and discomfort. With burns without blisters Egallohit apply from the first day for three weeks. If any blisters - first you need to use antiseptic solutions prescribed by the doctor, and since the formation of a crust on the burns - Egallohit. This will restore the skin completely, eliminating complications.
Remember that sunburn,accompanied by a very high fever, severe weakness, dizziness, nausea is a very dangerous condition. When such symptoms it is necessary to consult a doctor and strictly abide by its recommendations, without abandoning the hospital if it is offered.