The forecast for the initial forms of lymphadenitis and in a timely manner, in most cases favorable. Destructive forms of lymphadenitis lead to the death of lymph nodes, followed by replacing them with scar cloth. When localization on the limbs can lead to a violation of lymphottock and the development of lymphostasis, and in the future.
The prevention of lymphadenitis is to prevent injuries (wounds, microtravis), in the fight against wound infection, the rationality of the treatment of purulent-inflammatory diseases.
Treatment of chronic nonspecific lymphadenitis
Treatment should be aimed at eliminating the underlying disease, which is a source of chronic nonspecific lymphadenitis.
The forecast in most cases is favorable, the outcome of the disease is the scarring (the lymphatic node is wrinkled, becomes dense).
Prevention of chronic nonspecific lymphadenitis: Compliance with personal hygiene, timely treatment of infectious diseases, acute lymphadenitis, increasing the body's resistance by toll.
Treatment of tuberculosis lymphadenitis
The treatment is determined by the nature of the lesion of the lymph nodes and the severity of tuberculosis changes in other organs. In the active process, drugs are prescribed: tubazide, streptomycin in combination with PAS or ethionamide, opposimide, pyrazinomide, etcutol. Treatment should be long (8 - 12 - 15 months). In addition, in the affected knot, streptomycin is introduced (or smolden), impose bandages with streptomycin, tubazide, thibonic ointment. With a pronounced purulent process, antibiotics of a wide range of action are prescribed. Forecast with timely recognition of the disease and treatment favorable.
- Beetal juice - a very valuable source of calcium, which stimulates all the physiological functions of the body, and chlorine, useful organic tools for the activity of the lymphatic system. The juice is better to leave for a few hours in the refrigerator, remove the foam and use in mixtures with carrot in a ratio of 1: 4. Juice can be obtained from both red beet roots and young tops. You need to drink no more than 100 ml per day.
- Fresh or dried walnut leaves are poured with cold water and boiled for 45 minutes in tightly closed dishes. For full baths take 1 kg, for half - 0.5 kg and for seats and foot - 0.25 kg. Baths are used mainly in the disease of the lymph nodes.
- 10 g of grass and dandelion roots brew 1 cup boiling water. Watch, insist for 3 hours, strain and drink 1 st. L. 5 - 6 times a day.
- 1 Art. L. Dry flowers nettle deaf (clever) brew 1 cup boiling water. Wrap and insist for 30 - 40 min. Then strain and drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
- Prepare a decoction of dandelion dandelion: 5 g per 200 ml of boiling water. Insist for 20 minutes, strain. Take 50 ml 30 minutes before meals.
- Infusion of ripe berries Blueberries: 5 g per 200 ml of boiling water. Take 2 st. L. 3 times a day.
- There is a year round parsley greens.
- Aloe leaves rinse, crush, squeeze juice; 150 g of aloe juice mix with 250 g of honey and 350 g of wine (koror), insist in the dark and at a temperature of 4 - 8 OS for 4 - 5 days. Take 1 st. L. 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Aloe leaves at the age of 3 - 5 years old to withstand in the dark and at a temperature of 4 - 8 OS within 12 - 14 days. Then rinse them in water, grind and pour boiled water in terms of 1: 3. Leave to stand on 1 - 1.5 h. Opened juice squeeze. 100 g of aloe juice mix with 500 g crushed walnuts and add 300 g of honey. Take 1 st. L. 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- 1 Art. L. Mixtures (yarrow grass - 1 part, grasslands - 3 parts) Pour 1 cup boiling water, insist for 30 minutes, strain. Drink 1 st. L. 20 minutes before meals.
- Mix 100 g of honey, 100 g of goose (pork) sala, 100 g cocoa, 15 g of aloe juice. Take 1 st. L. With 1 cup of hot milk.
- 100 g of honey, 100 g of butter, 100 g of smaller or goose fat, 15 g of aloe juice, 100 g cocoa warm together (but not boil!) Take 1 st. L. For 1 cup of hot milk 2 times a day (in the morning and evening).
- Fresh or dried eucalyptus leaves are poured with water and boiled for 45 minutes in tightly closed dishes. For full baths, they take 1 kg, for half - 0.5 kg, for the foot - 0.25 kg. Baths are used mainly in children's practice for diseases of the lymphatic glands.