One of the most effective methods of purificationthe body, from the perspective of the relation of efficiency, quality and safety, is plasmapheresis. This procedure for removing the blood plasma of the organism with dissolved toxic substances. The mechanism of action of plasmapheresis is the rapid removal from the circulation and, accordingly, reduced concentration of the factors causing the disease.
Plasma exchange is performed in a special office,patient half sitting or lying down during the procedure, it can read, watch TV, make phone calls and talk with the medical staff, or just sleep. In the cubital vein needle set, carried out blood sampling and filtering it with the removal of plasma, after the removal of plasma thickened blood cell mass ( "red blood cell") is returned to the patient.
The procedure is a one-time tools, which eliminates the possibility of contracting infectious diseases.
The duration of such treatments varies from 1.5 to 3 hours, after which the patient leaves the clinic walls, and can deal with any habitual for themselves things (work, drive vehicles, exercise, etc.).
By removing from the body decay productsdrugs, toxins, and other pathological products, oxidized substance, plasmapheresis procedure reduces the toxic effects on the liver, kidneys and other organs and create a margin of safety in the detoxification organs for a long time. As a result, increases the body's resistance to external influences, duration of stay in hospital is reduced.
The effect of plasma exchange is:
- reduction of pathological concentrations of substances in blood and tissues
- general stimulatory effect on the metabolism,
- normalization of the immune status,
- improving microcirculation,
- enhancing oxygen metabolism in tissues.
This leads to an increase in the patient's sensitivity to ongoing pharmacotherapy and reduced risk of complications, significant improvement in the patients health.
Necessity proved plasmapheresis in the complex treatment of associated diseases such as viral hepatitis B, C, D, gepatozy cirrhosis.
Each technique of plasmapheresis is focused on a specific clinical situation and is determined by your doctor.
For a complete reorganization of the internal environment is generallyIt takes 4-6 sessions of plasmapheresis, which is removed for a total of 1-3 volume of circulating plasma (CGO). Calculate CGO can be individually, based on the fact that 1 kg. body weight in men account for 43 ml. plasma, and for women - 41 ml. The intervals between treatments is 2-3 days.
Indications for plasmapheresis
Indications for use of plasmapheresis may be:
- Asthma, pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, pleurisy, alveolitis;
- Chronic gastritis, chronic pancreatitis, chronic cholecystitis, ulcerative colitis, diffuse liver diseases, hepato-cerebral encephalopathy;
- Hypercholesterolemia; coronary heart disease, post-infarction syndrome, hypertension, viral myocarditis, autoimmune cardiomyopathies;
- Chronic suppurative otitis media, sinusitis;
- Neurodermatitis, psoriasis, furunculosis, atopic dermatitis, herpes, toksikodermiya;
- Drug and food allergies, hay fever;
- Poisoning of various origins, alcoholic illness;
- Urogenital infections: chlamydia, mycoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus;
- Diabetes, hyperthyroidism;
- Rheumatoid arthritis, polyarthritis;
- Dermatomyositis, systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Bacterial and viral infections;
- Distsikulyatornaya encephalopathy, allergic encephalitis, multiple sclerosis, Reiter's disease;
- The early and late toxicosis of pregnancy, inflammatory diseases in gynecology, sclerocystic ovary syndrome;
- Condition after burns, serious injuries, diseases;
Contraindications to plasmapheresis
Contraindications to plasmapheresis are:
- The presence of a source of surgical bleeding;
- The presence of potential sources of bleeding (ulcers, erosions, gastrointestinal tract tumors, lung);
- The acute stage of infectious and inflammatory processes (abscess, phlebitis);
- The extreme degree of circulatory insufficiency;
- Severe hypoproteinemia;
- Disorders of blood coagulation;
- Hypotension lower than 90/60 mm Hg .;
- Myopia (nearsightedness) high;
- menstruating women (critical days).