Trichocephalosis - "Die Hard." The disease is difficult to identify as the symptoms are not clear picture, they are difficult to distinguish from gastrointestinal disorders and pathologies of the nervous system.
Who is guilty?
The causative agent of the disease belongs to the familynematodes. His name - or whipworm hlystovik - it owes its appearance: the front part of his body elongated and very narrow (filamentous), and the rear end of his shorter and wide.
The body shape of male different from the one thatthe opposite sex: the rear of the saber in females, whereas in males it resembles a spiral. The females reach a length of 5.3-5.5 cm males are inferior to them in this parameter -. They grow to a maximum of 4.5 cm in length. The body shape is to some extent determines the patterns of behavior of the parasite when it enters the human body. Once you get to the wall of the intestine, whipworm "screwed" into it its thin end, and thickened posterior part of the body and remains hanging in the intestinal lumen.
Habitats of worms of this type arececum, appendix and colon coming down stretch. If the disease progresses, whipworm occupies the entire colon, and even penetrates into the lower small intestine.
It feeds on worms sap from the surrounding tissues andsmall portions of blood. The place of maturation of eggs that a female can produce up to 3,500 units per day, it is the external environment. For the full development of the next generation of worms needs two conditions: temperature 20 to 36 degrees and high humidity. Danger to humans such clutch is within 2.5-3.5 weeks after the deposition. If there are no necessary conditions for development, the period of ripening eggs increased to 4-5 months. Sustainable and "contagious" masonry can be up to several years.
Once the egg is in the internal environmentthe host organism, its shell crack to let out the larva. Further development of the parasite occurs in the interior of the small bowel mucosa and reaches 4 to 10 days. When this period expires, the larva enters the cecum, where they become adult individuals in 5-7 weeks. Some individuals can remain active up to 5-7 years.
The degree of trihotsefaleze depends on the following important points:
- number of active helminths in a patient's body;
- the degree of weakening of immunity;
- availability of running gastrointestinal diseases in the chronic form.
MirSovetov recalls that trihotsefaleze no specific symptoms, denouncing his presence in the human body. the disease is accompanied by a current:
- feeling nausea and the urge to vomit;
- excessive salivation;
- lack of appetite;
- disorder of the intestine in the form of prolonged diarrhea with admixture of small amounts of blood and mucus;
- pain in his right side, reminiscent of appendicitis;
- nerve disorders (headacheLack of normal sleep, irritability, convulsions).
If the percentage trihotsefaleze pathogens in the body is small, the signs of the disease may be absent for a long time at all.
The diagnosis of the disease
Since specific symptoms that allowput a definite diagnosis is not, confirm the presence of the patient trihotsefaleze possible only by the presence of helminth eggs in his stool. Examine the biological material with the help of binoculars. The analysis pay attention to large strokes surface film beforehand placed on the slide surface.
Most often, the degree of infection trihotsefaleze light, so the number of eggs in the feces is negligible. To confirm the diagnosis of the material examined 3 times in 15-20 days after deworming.
How to get rid of the whipworm
trihotsefaleze Treatment is based on taking drugs with the active substance, to which parasites are particularly sensitive:
- Mebendazole (Vermoxum active component, Vormina) 100 mg administered two times a day for 3 days.
- Parazakvantel (active drug substance and the eponymous biltricid) discharged by means of 10-20 mg per 1 kg body weight of the patient for 2-3 days.
- Difezil (the active ingredient of the same namedrug). The course of treatment is 5 days. Means taking one time per day, taking into account the patient's weight: up to 5 years prescribed 2.5g, after 5 years - 5 g
rough treatment regimens are listed above. About dosages and treatment plan should consult a doctor.
After 15-20 days after treatment, the medication can be repeated by the previous scheme - it all depends on the test results.
Traditional medicine against parasites
- Finely chop the chives and 7-10try to quickly swallow this mixture, washed down her glass of warm boiled milk. After 1.5-2 hours take a laxative. The recipe is not suitable for those who suffer from inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Clean pomegranate peel. Corky good wash and fill them with 1 cup of boiling water, then hold on low heat for 10-15 minutes. When the tool has cooled, drink it in 1.5 hours. After 4 hours, take a laxative medication.
- 3 tbsp. l. fresh or dried tansy pour 1 cup boiling water. Then insist means within 1 hour. When the drug has cooled, strain it and take 1 tbsp. l. throughout the day.
How to protect yourself
The closest circle infected person communicationIt should be carefully examined for the presence of worms. All members of the family of the patient seen by a doctor within two years after the ill course deworming will be held 2 times a year they pass tests (three times at intervals of 20 days).
To protect yourself and your loved ones fromtrihotsefaleze, always wash your hands after work with the earth (even one that is potted indoor plants) and after using the toilet. If we talk about preventing the spread of disease in the community scale, it is important to avoid contamination of the environment by human faeces.