Especially shocking people physician reported that,they are calculi (stones) in the bladder or kidneys. Is it possible to do without surgery and crushing of hard deposits by ultrasound? Our website tells about a multicomponent phytopreparations tsiston, helping to free the kidney and bladder stones and prevent their re-education.
Brief information about phytopreparations Cystone
The tool is produced in the form of tablets inIndia. Manufacturer - known pharmaceutical concern, which has long been engaged in the development and manufacturing of medicines from natural ingredients and herbal products. The plastic bottle is 100 tablets having a round, biconvex shape. Their color is light brown, you can see blotches of darker or lighter shades. The main active components of the tablets are the extracts of plants. Some of them received the usual way, and others - have been steaming. Experts believe that this is a drug manages to make the greatest therapeutic activity. From the extracts of plant extract in the customary manner:
- madder serdtselistnoy (stems);
- saxifrage tongue (stems);
- dvuplodnika stalked (flowers);
- solomotsveta rough (seeds);
- Cyperus plёnchatoy (rhizomes);
- Vernon ash (whole plant in full);
- onosma pritsvetkovoy (aerial part).
Now, our site will call the plant extracts which are processed on the ferry:
- basil (all aboveground part);
- Horsetail (the whole plant);
- fava beans (seeds);
- Mimosa pudica (seeds);
- Tribulus terrestris (fruit);
- Teak (seeds);
- Pavonia flavorful (the whole plant).
More present in each tablet powderpurified shilajit silicate and lime. There Excipients: sodium carboxymethylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Cystone benefits under these pathologies and conditions, such as:
- nephrolithiasis (a term doctors use, labeling urolithiasis) - oxalates, phosphates, urate;
- crystalluria (when the urine output sharp crystals of salt, injuring the edge of his delicate mucosal tissue of urinary ducts);
- pyelonephritis, Cystitis and other urinary tract infection;
- exacerbation of infectious processes in pregnant women;
- urinary incontinence (mostly in women);
- sialolit (stones ducts of the salivary glands);
- postoperative period (in order to prevent the recurrence of stones after removal or other interventions conducted by physicians on the kidneys).
How to take the drug?
Cystone should be taken after a meal, justSwallow the tablet whole without chewing, drinking water (volume - 100 ml, at least). If the whole tablet is difficult to swallow, it is possible to break into two parts which are then sequentially swallow. During the course of treatment tsiston recommended daily to drink 2-2.5 liters of liquid (it can be plain water, different juices, fruit drinks, tea). Dosage and duration of reception of tablets depends on the diagnosis, severity of disease, age and other factors. For the treatment of urolithiasis:
- adolescents over 15 years of age and adults drinking two tablets two or three times a day;
- Children from 12 to 15 years of age take two tablets three times a day;
- children from 6 to 11 years are one tablet three times a day.
The duration of treatment in this case may be from 4 to 6 months, periodically held control - whether the stones came.
After crushing the stones and their disposalsurgical way doctors prescribe to patients for the prevention of recurrence of stones Cystone for 4 or 5 months (tablet three times a day), there are also other schemes reception of medicines. If it is determined that the stones in humans large (they are more than 9 mm), the treatment tsiston conduct is undesirable because of the fear that the stones can start your traffic and block the lumen of the ureter, which is fraught with the inability to urinate. In severe pain in the urinary tract area receiving this drug is also not recommended. The use of medication should be stopped, if the background of his receiving any strong pain.
When infection and inflammation, such as pyelitis, urethritis, cystitis:
- adolescents over 15 years of age and adults take three times a day for two tablets;
- Children from 12 to 15 years old consume two or three times a day for two tablets;
- children from 6 to 11 years are three times a day one tablet.
Treatment lasts at least seven days.
Gout usually assigned Cystone thricetwo tablets a day. The course can be from one to two months, followed by the same for the duration of the period of rest, and then again there is a reception tsiston. And these alternations are made several times.
Cystone can be applied to pregnant women, its herbal ingredients will not cause harm to the expectant mother and the baby.
any contraindications and possible side effects?
Manufacturer reports two cases where it is impossible to carry out treatment tsiston:
- If the child is not six years.
- If you have a hypersensitivity to any component, part of the medicines.
There are cases that patients starting treatment, suddenly appear allergic reactions on the skin. Then this fitosredstv have to cancel.
Approximately 95% of people receiving treatmentTsiston, note the positive impact drugs on their health. Many phytopreparation this helped to get rid of disturbing their problems without the participation of the surgeon. The drug will be effective if you take it for a long time and to follow the requirements of the attending physician.