To improve the coordination of movements usedexercises off (release) of one or two joints of the motor act. For example, if you want to coordinate movement in the wrist, elbow and shoulder joints (especially in case of violation of sensitivity to the movements, it is advisable to "lock" the elbow splint and hold the action without his participation. For example, the action of "take an object from the floor and put on the shelf above the level of the head ", the capture will be done joints of the hands, and the subject of the transfer - the movements of the shoulder joint.
Even more efficiently any purposefuleffect in this position. For example, take the outstretched hand key inserted into the well and open - to close the lock. This action can be performed only by the movement of the shoulder and wrist joints. In the future, changing this exercise, you can reduce the stiffness of the elbow joint fixation (eg, overlay vosmiobraznoy bandage) so that it gradually and with greater participation shares included in the implementation of these actions.
A similar exercise can be recommended forfeet. Turning off the knee of the act of walking at first severely hampered, however, it leads to a greater coherence of motion in the hip and ankle joints, and the subsequent gradual removal of rigid fixation makes walking more correct.
Reducing hand-shake that often occurs whenataxia, seeking various exercises. More often than not to fight jitter using exercises with a short ( "instantaneous") means the impact (shock, jerk, jump, click). All of these actions change the rhythm of the jitter and thereby increase the ability to deal with it. In addition, these short-acting can be very effective to perform the necessary everyday habits, which is due to the tremor was not available to the patient. Pouring water into a glass, turning the pages, use the zipper to be much more effective at "snatch", fast performance.
This set of exercises is useful in staticataxia, occurring in the defeat of the vestibular apparatus, when a person suffers from vertigo, which is why it is difficult to keep the balance. When balance training is used the following techniques:
- increase in the area of support (feet on the width or wider than shoulders);
- reduction of the area of support (feet close together);
- additional support (bars, tragus walking sticks);
- Gymnastics for the eyes (especially for dizziness);
- exercise "to shoot down" nature (additional load, impact or "pull");
- exercises off certain senses (standing, walking with your eyes closed or wearing sunglasses, headphones, water, shoes with extra-thick soles);
- Exercise with a changed pattern of normalmovement (standing and walking on uneven plane, back or sideways movement forward, walking on a cliche: trace, line, landmarks, standing and walking in the "high" platforms;
- the combination of all the above exercises with exercises for the eyes.
These exercises do not require explanation, except for gymnastics for eyes. It consists of the following exercises:
- fixing his eyes fixed point with a slow pan and tilt head (without stopping fixing this point), is performed in all three starting positions (lying, sitting, standing), as well as when walking;
- eye movements in different, specified in advance direction at a fixed head; direction is selected depending on the initial position.
These exercises are carried out briefly, but often repeated. They are recommended for patients with multiple independent studies.