Features and benefits of using an irrigator
The principle of operation of this instrument isthat it forms a thin, but sufficiently powerful water jet, which can remove impurities in the most remote corners of the mouth.
Irrigator recommended asAdditional dentifrice, but in some cases it can completely replace conventional brush. mymedinform.com find out what are the advantages of the device in question:
- In contrast to the toothbrush, the irrigator operatesmuch softer, which is especially important for people with sensitive, prone to bleeding gums. However, the elastic jet of water supplied under pressure, able to perfectly cope with the pollution. Using the irrigator in a complex with a brush, you will reduce the contact time with the stiff bristle surface of the teeth and gums.
- The pressure fluid during operation of the device can beadjusted by choosing the most suitable option. Among other things, many use irrigators allow specific settings for processing teeth, tongue or gum.
- Included with the irrigator sells a variety of nozzles, each of which is designed to perform various functions.
Indications for use of the device
All irrigators according to the method of use can be divided into two large groups. Let us examine them in detail:
- Stationary systems are designed for homeuse. Such irrigators are reasonably large size and good power as well as a wide selection of accessories. Irrigators stationary type can be attached to the wall, and the ability to change the nozzle allows you to use the device to all members of the family. Devices of this type have a roomy water tank, which amounts to 0.5-1 liters, but in the process of irrigators are quite noisy.
- Portable irrigators are smallersize and power, but they can always take with you on holiday or on a business trip. Such devices do not need to connect to the network and run on batteries or batteries. Though portable power irrigators have somewhat less than the stationary, it is quite sufficient for an efficient and high quality oral care. Compact size machinery do not allow it to equip a large number of attachments that can be attributed to the shortcomings. The capacity of the tank in such devices is between 140 and 210 ml - this is not enough for the family, but it is enough for one person.
It is difficult to say which of these types of irrigatorsbetter, because both versions differ in their purpose. For those who are often on the road, it is better to buy a portable device in the event of travel and stationary - for home use.
Irrigators are also classified according to the characteristics of the jet, according to this indicator distinguish these types of technology:
- Irrigators with monostruey considered outdated view of devices and have low efficiency. In the process, these irrigators form a thin continuous stream of water, beating with the same pressure.
- Devices pulsed considered moreeffective means for cleaning teeth. In the process, the water pressure is applied with varying intensity, so there is a little ripple. Microfluidic blows carefully help remove plaque and food debris from the teeth and gums.
- Microbubbles irrigators todayare the most effective instruments. In the process of their use in the oral cavity of the jet of water flows, small bubbles of air saturated. Such irrigators have a bactericidal effect, as capable of removing bacteria from the periodontal pockets.
Selecting the irrigator: what else to pay attention
Choosing irrigator, you should pay attention toits equipment. Some models are equipped with only one or two nozzles, while others have a variety of tools for cleaning the tongue, periodontal pockets, prostheses, implants and so on. N. Before buying, decide in what order the unit will subsequently be used. If you do not wear braces or dentures, special tips you may not be needed, but the nozzle for cleaning the tongue need to almost everyone.
If the technique to be used moreman, it is desirable that the irrigator had individual nozzle for each. Many manufacturers label these tips in different colors, so that family members do not confuse them later. Included with the device may also be sold to the device nasal lavage. A nozzle of this type - quite useful invention because of a cold occasionally suffers each.
The ability to control the intensity of the jet -Another important characteristic of the device. For example, children and people with sensitive gums, we recommend using a weak jet head. The same mode of approach and those who have only recently started to clean teeth irrigator. But those people who use the instrument for a long time and do not have inflammation in the mouth, can establish for himself a power jet.
Popular models irrigators
Today, the market can find a variety of different models irrigators oral, consider the characteristics of several popular options presented in the Russian market:
- Irrigator Donfeel OR-820M is a commodityRussian production. The average price for this model is about 5,000 rubles, but the cost can vary depending on what kind of tips are included in your package. Standard kit includes 4 nozzles, but there are models that are equipped with a special device for nasal lavage. Irrigator has 4 modes of operation, the water supply principle - microbubbles.
- Irrigator B.Well WI-911 is the Chinese model with the average cost in 3200 rubles. Standard device configuration includes 2 nozzles, battery charger and instruction manual. The device is powered by a battery, a charge which is enough for about half an hour of use. This irrigator relates to portable devices, has a small reservoir of 135 ml capacity, it operates in three modes, and water is supplied in the form of pulsatile jets.
- Irrigator WaterPik WP-100 Ultra is made inThe United States and costs about 10,000 rubles. Components Product includes 7 accessories, water tank in this model, the volume is enough capacity 650 ml. Model 10 operates in various modes, and has a low noise level. All attachments can be stored in a special compartment.
- Irrigator Aquajet LD-A7 is available in Taiwan andIt costs about 3,300 rubles. The model has 4 operating modes and 4 jet nozzle has a very high capacity, the maximum value of which reaches 810 kPa. Irrigator has a bulk tank capacity of 500 ml, the jet of water is supplied to the pulsation mode.
Range irrigators on the market todayquite wide, we have described only a few of the most common models. Choosing a suitable option, be guided not only on cost but also on the functionality of the device and the fact whether a particular model is suitable for your specific characteristics and needs.