Together with the long-awaited summer to our house in a hurryflies, mosquitoes, wasps, gnats, ants and other unpleasant, annoying and biting insects. How to cope with this onslaught of summer? We offer them mercilessly persecute using fumigators, sprays, aerosols, etc. But all this - chemical products that are harmful to human health and the environment. I offer readers our website simple and natural ways to deal with uninvited guests.
To prevent insect attack, it is necessary to take a number of protective measures:
1. Most insects stormed the house in search of food. The only way to prevent their appearance - it systematically to maintain order in the kitchen and in the dining room, if available. Clean the table, washed dishes, sorted products in boxes and the refrigerator, just discarded junk - and your house will be uninteresting for insects.
2. Wash the floor and work surface with water with the addition of spirit vinegar and 10 drops of essential oil of lemon balm.
3. Remember that standing water (a vase of flowers, flower pots, etc.) - a favorite gathering place of midges, mosquitoes. Therefore, change the water often in vases, do not leave puddles of water-filled buckets, basins or watering the garden, the garden in the yard.
4. If you prefer to keep the windows wide open, especially in the evenings, hang a mosquito net or curtain, tightly closing the opening of the window or door.
If, despite your best efforts, you annoyingly buzzing by your ear, and not just buzzing, but biting, come to the aid of essential oils. Here are some effective recipes.
How to get rid of flies, mosquitoes and wasps
To expel them, will need 10 drops of tansy, mint, lemon balm and lavender added to the atomizer (vaporizer, atomizer). They will make unwanted insects fly around the side of your house.
Did you know that basil annoying mosquitoes? When preparing a salad with basil, leave a bit of grass. A pot of basil, standing on the window, mosquito discourage any hunting to get into your home. But note: basil attracts bees!
A fly, for example, hate the smell of laurel. Pour beam bay leaf 500 ml of vegetable oil and let stand for 14 days. Dip a sponge in the oil and place it in a cup. Regularly add oil.
Good night you will provide and onions. Mix the onion with cloves and boil in water for several minutes. Next, chop the onion into slices and place in cups in the apartment. You can also simply cut in half the onion and put the bed legs.
And do not forget the fly swatter! With its help you get rid of not only flies but also on extra padding, and will develop a speed of reaction.
How to get rid of ants
Mix in 0.5 l of alcoholic vinegar and 5 dropsclove oil, cedar oil droplets 5, 5 and 5 drops of peppermint essential garlic oil droplets. Shake and spray sprinkle ant all approaches to your home. There is a more radical method: find the anthill and pour a few drops of a mixture of pure essential oils.
Are you afraid that your bed flooded fleas? In this case, you will come in handy the old grandmother's method. During summer walks collect a bouquet of lavender and mint. Dry grass in a cool ventilated place, and put it under the mattress collection. Pleasant dreams!
Say "no" lice
And then come to the aid of essential oils, which will save your children head off the invasion lice.
The critical period for prevention of mixthe following components: 90 lavandinovogo drops of oil (not to be confused with lavender), 60 drops of rosemary on cineole, 30 drops of rosemary on camphor, 60 drops of the lavender oil, 60 essential oils pelargonium (geranium) drops.
Every morning, apply 2 drops of this mixture on the back of the head, temples and ears of children. One can also add 15 drops of the mixture in shampoo, not only to the bottle, and the dose that would be sufficient to wash hair.
How to banish moles
Mole, or rather their larvae, love our coats,woolens, velvet, but can not tolerate camphor, mint and cedar. It is enough to put in the closet pill camphor or cotton balls soaked in a few drops of cedar oil, not to worry about the safety of your belongings.
How to reduce the number of mites
It is important to rid the house of these microscopicharmful insects that are the causative agents of such diseases in humans, such as itching, eczema, rhinitis, asthma. Mites love warm and humid places. To prevent their occurrence, I advise readers to our website to take the following measures:
- daily ventilated areas. Mites die in temperatures below 14 degrees;
- Daily vacuuming carpets, rugs;
- dust as often as possible;
- once a month vacuuming mattresses and process them (fumigate, for example) with a mixture of essential oils of lavender and lemon. Per liter of water two tablespoons of the mixture of lavender with lemon juice.
It is important to add that essential oils should be used with extreme caution. Ensure that they are in pure form do not fall in the eyes and skin, otherwise it will be burn. Besides, some people are allergic to essential oils. Essential oils can be dangerous for children and pregnant or lactating women.
How to catch the wasps and bees without killing them
Always pleasant when, during lunch or dinneron the veranda or in the garden on the table are beginning to circle the wasps and bees. To distract them, attach to the umbrella or to nearby sapling special trap for bees, which pour the sugar water. The trap bees and wasps will climb to climb something, but can not get out on their own. After dinner or lunch you just need to open the valve and release the insects into the wild.
How to catch earwigs
These bystropolzayuschie creation like damp darkspace. But it is very easy to catch! It will be enough to put the tip of the garden hose or a rolled newspaper next to the house or in the house, pour back vegetable oil, and insects arrange themselves there cache. You can still put upside-down flower pot, fill it with scraps of newspaper and hang on the tree. Or put a tin can filled with fat from the ham. The next day, you need to load traps in hot soapy water, and will be finished with earwigs.