Crunch in the joints once considered a problemolder people, but over time the joints became crunch young. Joints emit crackling and a passive movement and active. Common places are crunching knee, wrist, elbow and shoulder joints, and the joints of the hip, spine and lower jaw. Why crackle joints? Such a sound when the joint due to the presence in the synovial fluid of gas bubbles that can increase the volume of the joint capsule and burst. This is similar to cavitation and is not a threat, per se. These crunches are painless and do not occur more than once every 15 minutes. Deaf clicks when moving in the joint may be provoked by the friction of the tendon or ligament bone portion. In addition to standards, strange sounds in the joints can be symptoms and prevent serious diseases.
What prevents a crunch in joints
Let us examine in more detail the cause of any state can become crusty joints:
- Incongruent articular surfaces - we are talking about non-compliance of the joint surfaces to each other, which hinders their smooth operation, resulting in articular noise.
- Overloading joint and muscle inflammation. Large physical activity can easily lead to future joint arthrosis.
- A sedentary lifestyle also contributesthe emergence of clicks at the joints. In the absence of a minimum joint exercise apparatus begins to atrophy and weaken, as the muscles with tendons.
- Articular hypermobility. It appears weak joint and ligamentous apparatus and high flexibility: joints can safely disperse, but returned to its original position already crunching. Hypermobility is mostly congenital anomaly and threat of frequent dislocations.
- Joint diseases: arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis and tendonitis. With regard to these states mainly satellites crunch in joints are pain and limited mobility. It is necessary to seek help from a rheumatologist, surgeon, traumatologist or arthrology. Such symptoms may indicate the presence of the patient deforming osteoarthritis (chronic non-inflammatory disease of the articular cartilage), arthritis (inflammatory joint disease), bursitis (an inflammatory disease of the joint capsule) and tendinitis (inflammation of tendons disease).
- Injuries and pathology of tissue development, organ and body parts can be causes of a crunch and hinder joint work.
- The excess salt contributes to not only strengthen bones, and hardening of the cartilage, which prevents the normal movement of the joints and causes crunch.
Why does a child crackle joints
In very young children joints can crunchdue to the immaturity of ligament-muscular system. If the baby is stable crunches a particular joint, it is best to consult a podiatrist for advice. Provoke a crunch in joints in children may pathology of connective tissue (it is necessary to consult a cardiologist, due to the fact that children with such disorders heart disease are common). Adolescents crackle joints (without pain) due to the immaturity of the ligament-articular apparatus and non-simultaneous growth in different organs and tissues.
How to treat a crunch in joints
To begin with effective treatment is necessaryidentify the cause of a crunch in joints. Diagnosis of such conditions are generally is to conduct X-ray examination, imaging, and laboratory blood tests. To eliminate the need to relieve the symptoms of crispy joints, welcome exercise therapy under the supervision of a specialist. Remove the anti-inflammatory ointments help inflammation and rebuild the cartilage - glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates.