Tumors with a malignant growth have always beenremain disease in respect of which must constantly be oncological watchfulness, that is the willingness of doctors to consider any practice as a symptom of disease or Cancer, or paraneoplastic process. Putrid smell from the mouth precedes the emergence and growth of the tumor, therefore, as a rule, the expected effect at the beginning of the collapse of its tissues.
First of all, strong bad breathobligately mouth appears for cancer of the oral cavity, larynx, pharynx, nasal cavity, ear tissues by virtue of its communication with the nasal cavity. Mouth appears odor of pus under running conditions, when the tumor begins to undergo necrotic changes and becomes infected, as well as the breath can be so smelly, but still changed at earlier stages - due to changes in the normal flora of the mouth, concomitant inflammatory process.
Malignant lesions of the lung tissue,bronchus, trachea, esophagus, stomach, intestines and even may severely alter breath by altering the normal flora of the gastrointestinal tract, the change of acidity of the stomach, intestine by slowing advancement of food, its stagnation in the stomach. From acute situations can be mentioned intestinal obstruction caused by compression of the lumen of the colon tumor in which there is a stinking fecal breath.
Liver sweetish odor may be present in the case of tumors of the liver and bile ducts, symptomatic diabetes and odor of acetone - at space formations pancreas.
In addition to the fetid breath causedichorization tumors of various localization, as well as the changes that they make to the normal functioning of organs and systems, it is known that tumor cells secrete specific substances (provided the hollow body), which, falling into the exhaled air may be instrumentally recorded. Such methods of examination and screening are applied under study, but promises great potential to simplify the selection of screening patients for screening for oncological causes.
When purulent putrid breath, you should see a doctor and undergo a complete diagnostic examination for the search, especially combined with the phenomenon:
- symptoms of intoxication - fevers, low-grade fever, weakness, weight loss, the disappearance of appetite;
- increase in regional lymph nodes - under the jaw, in the neck, along the clavicle;
- cough, shortness of breath, with the appearance of abnormal sputum admixtures of pus, blood;
- difficulty swallowing, choking;
- voice changes, hoarseness, aphonia;
- laying the nose with one hand up to the complete impossibility of breathing through the affected nostril;
- bleeding from the upper respiratory tract,gastrointestinal bleeding. It should be remembered that even nosebleeds if swallowed large amounts of blood can simulate vomiting coffee grounds, characteristic of gastric bleeding;
- long current angina;
- pain in the pharynx, the larynx, the sternum, in the lungs during breathing, in the oral cavity;
- formation of non-healing of the defect in the mouth, sores or visible tumor
- any unspecified complaints from the gastrointestinal tract and digestive system - diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, pathological admixtures in stool, nausea and vomiting.