- flu, sore throat, exudative diathesis, pyoderma
- chronic inflammation of the tonsils (tonsillitis), pharyngitis, sinusitis,
- caries, stomatitis, inflammation of the gums (gingivitis), glossitis,
- rhinitis, inflammatory diseases of the ear,
- common bacterial or viral infections: tularemia and brucellosis,
- infectious mononucleosis (neck) and rubella (BTE), adenoviral infection
- damage to the skin or mucous membranes of the mouth: the entrance gate are created on the site of an injury to infection, furuncle
- Sarcoidosis (cervical lesion, elbow and axillary lymph nodes)
- frequent inflammatory diseases of the genital organs (inguinal lymph nodes); infections (syphilis, herpes)
- Tuberculosis (cervical, submandibular and axillary lymph nodes), as well as vaccination against the disease
- HIV (many groups of nodes), and others.
In case of unfavorable during inflammation maygo to purulent. The general condition is deteriorating - the body temperature rises significantly, there is a malaise, fatigue, chills, palpitations, headaches, lost appetite, etc. The node becomes inactive, is soldered to the other nodes, forming with them a package, in the center of redness plot arises softening -.. A sign accumulation of pus. Inflamed lymph node gradually melts and causes the formation of fistulous (with the transition of the disease into a chronic form), or the development of a purulent inflammation of tissue.
The prognosis for timely treatment favorable. The outcome of the disease is scarring with replacement of lymphoid connective tissue. In some cases, may develop elephantiasis due to lymphatic drainage disorders.
Enlarged lymph nodes can be detected:
- behind and in front of the ears,
- sides of the neck,
- under the lower jaw,
- above the collarbone,
- on the sides of the thorax,
- in the elbow,
- in the groin.
Increase of the lymph node is not accompanied bytenderness, fever, progressive growth of the lymph node is not a sign of disease, and suggests that the lymph node - "Workaholic" is actively working his fellows. Such an increase is often in the background or after infection. Over time, the lymph node can return to their normal size.
Chronic nonspecific lymphadenitisIt develops as a result of the process of remission of acute or caused by less active microorganisms. The general state of health of the patient is usually not impaired. The nodes are painless, but dense enough to touch the individual, clearly defined. With long-term effect of the source of infection in the lymph node in the process of chronic inflammation gradually destroyed, replaced by connective tissue. Periodic exacerbations leads to the formation of the fistula, which is closed and the rumen over time. Then there is a number of fistula.
Chronic lymphadenitis develops a specificin connection with the tuberculosis, syphilis, etc. chronic infections. As a rule, affects the mandibular, submandibular, zachelyustnye and cervical nodes, sometimes with lesions of lymph nodes in other parts of the body, including bronchial and retroperitoneal.