The prognosis of primary forms of lymphadenitis andtimely begun treatment in most cases favorable. Destructive forms of lymphadenitis lead to destruction of lymph nodes, followed by replacement of scar tissue. With the localization of the extremities can lead to disruption of lymph lymphostasis and development, and further to the elephantiasis.
Prevention of lymphadenitis is to prevent injuries (wounds, microtrauma), to combat wound infection, rational treatment of inflammatory diseases.
Treatment of chronic nonspecific lymphadenitis
Treatment should be directed at the elimination of the underlying disease, which is a source of chronic nonspecific lymphadenitis.
The forecast is favorable in most cases, the outcome is a scarring disease (lymph node shrinks, becomes dense).
Prevention of chronic nonspecificlymphadenitis: personal hygiene, timely treatment of infectious diseases, acute lymphadenitis, increase body resistance by restorative treatment.
Treatment of tuberculous lymphadenitis
Treatment is determined by the nature of the lesionlymph nodes and the degree of tuberculous changes in other organs. With the active process of prescribed drugs: tubazid, streptomycin combined with PAS or ethionamide, prothionamide, pyrazinamide, ethambutol. Treatment should be long-term (8 - 12 - 15 months). In addition, the affected unit is introduced (or cut away view) streptomycin, applied the dressing with streptomycin, tubazidovoy, tibonovoy ointment. In marked purulent process prescribe broad-spectrum antibiotics. The prognosis for timely recognition and treatment of the disease is favorable.
- Beet juice - a valuable source of calcium,which stimulates all the physiological functions of the body, and chlorine, organic useful tool for the activities of the lymphatic system. Juice is best left for several hours in the refrigerator, remove the foam and use a mixture with carrot in the ratio 1: 4. The juice can be obtained as a root vegetable beet red, and from the young foliage. Drink need not more than 100 ml per day.
- Fresh or dried leaves of walnut pourcold water and boiled for 45 minutes in a tightly sealed container. For a full bath, take 1 kg, for half - 0.5 kg for sedentary and foot - 0.25 kg. Baths are used primarily for diseases of the lymph nodes.
- 10 g of grass and dandelion root brew 1 cup of boiling water. Wrap, infuse for 3 hours, strain and drink 1 tbsp. l. 5 - 6 times a day.
- 1 tbsp. l. dried flowers deaf nettle (nettle) brew 1 cup of boiling water. Wrap and infuse for 30 - 40 minutes. Then strain and drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
- Prepare a decoction of the leaves of dandelion: 5 g per 200 ml of boiling water. Infuse for 20 minutes, drain. Take 50 ml for 30 minutes before eating.
- The infusion of ripe blueberries 5 g per 200 ml of boiling water. Take 2 tbsp. l. 3 times a day.
- There are year-round parsley.
- The leaves of aloe wash, chop, squeeze the juice; 150g of aloe juice mixed with 250 g of honey and 350 g of wine (Cahors), insist in the dark and at a temperature of 4 - 8 ° C for 4 - 5 days. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
- The leaves of aloe aged 3 - 5 years to survive inand the dark at 4 - 8 ° C for 12 - 14 days. Then wash them in water, minced and pour boiling water in a ratio of 1: 3. Leave to stand for 1 - 1.5 hours resulting juice squeeze.. 100 g of aloe juice mixed with 500 g of crushed walnut and add 300 g of honey. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
- 1 tbsp. l. mixture (yarrow - 1 part herb wormwood - 3 pieces), pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain. Drink 1 tbsp. l. for 20 minutes before eating.
- Mix 100 g of honey, 100 grams of goose (pork) fat, 100 g of cocoa, 15 g of aloe juice. Take 1 tbsp. l. with 1 cup of hot milk.
- 100 g of honey, 100 g butter, 100 g of lardor goose fat, 15 g of aloe juice, 100 g of cocoa to warm up together (but do not boil!) Take 1 tbsp. l. 1 cup hot milk 2 times a day (morning and evening).
- Fresh or dried eucalyptus leaves pourwater and boiled for 45 minutes in a tightly sealed container. For full bath they take 1 kg, for half - 0.5 kg for foot - 0.25 kg. Baths are used mainly in pediatric practice for diseases of the lymph glands.