Types of tooth cysts
Cyst in Greek denotes"Bubble", the tooth appears it as a defensive reaction to infection. All begin with, penetrate into the root canal bacteria that trigger the inflammation is in turn kills the infected cells and then the space is formed in the jaw cavity. And to isolate healthy cells from the dead body to form a dense shell cavity, and it is called a cyst. Inside the capsule is inflammatory fluid. Cysts in various sizes, from a few millimeters to centimeters. Education up to half a centimeter in diameter, called a granuloma. See it can only be by means of X-ray machine. In the picture is dark oval spot that is clear and smooth contours. Usually the cysts are at the root of the tooth or the crown of the tooth has not erupted.
Cysts are divided into types according to the location and causes of. Three cysts can be identified by location:
- In front tooth.
- On the wisdom tooth.
- On the tooth in the maxillary sinus.
Based on the causes of all cysts are divided into:
- Radicular or root of the tooth. The reason for its occurrence - chronic periodontitis.
- Follicular. The cause - a tooth infection that has not cut through or supernumerary teeth.
- Keratokistu. She appears as a result of violations of the tooth and consists of zuboobrazovatelnoy tissue.
- Paradental. This is the cyst wisdom tooth that appears, if it is difficult to cut through, and there is a chronic inflammation.
- Residual - occurs after a troubled tooth extraction if the gum piece of root left.
- Cyst eruption - it is typical for children from 7 years of age who are actively teething.
Sources and symptoms of cysts
Sometimes the cyst does not develop slowly,fast, and call it a growth spurt may be deterioration in the general condition of the body. All the forces immunity pulls to the site of inflammation, and there comes a time when he was just "tired" to fight. If at this point the organism does not help, and epithelium starts to proliferate in the bladder volume of the liquid will rapidly increase. Launched not treated cyst always lead to unfavorable consequences:
- Formed limited focus of inflammation with pus.
- Fracture of the jaw of a pathological nature.
- Self tooth loss.
- Flux and periostitis.
- The soft tissue gets formed pus and abscess of the neck and face.
- Inflamed jaw bone.
- Blood poisoning.
- The tumor benign nature.
The most dangerous is considered a cyst during pregnancy, at this moment it is difficult to detect, as an X-ray can not be done. It is a danger to the child and the mother.
Today, dentistry has stepped forward so thatalmost all treatments are aimed at preserving a tooth. Until a few years ago with a diagnosis of exposed tooth removal. Treatment according to the severity of the condition being two ways:
- The therapeutic method, in this case openroot canal, thoroughly clean it from the fluid and pus, washed with special antiseptic sealing. These medications neutralize cyst. But this method is effective for cyst no larger than 8 mm in diameter.
- Surgical technique in which the tooth is left,but the apex, which is covered by a cyst is removed through an incision in the gum. Cyst doctor can either cut out completely if it is small or whip her skin if large. After this procedure, the patient takes a while antibiotics.
If the cyst is formed on the tooth of wisdom, then, as a rule, it does not remain.
Treatment of folk remedies
The best doctor to deal with a cyst can not nobody and nothing, but if you have some reason not to visit the dentist, then traditional medicine has its own methods of getting rid of cysts.
- Rid of education can help ordinary garlic to kill all harmful bacteria, it is necessary to dissolve a clove of garlic every day for half an hour.
- Use the tincture of myrrh. In a glass of water you need to add 20 drops of myrrh, mix and rinse your mouth about thirty seconds, twice a day.
- Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water, the mixture need to type in your mouth and hold for as long as only turn out.
- Each time after meal and the oral cleansingcavity need to rinse the teeth with brine. To do this in a glass of warm water add half a teaspoon of salt. This solution will help to cope with gum disease.
- Take 50 grams of alcohol, squeeze out a fewficus leaves juice, and mix the two ingredients. Pour the mixture into a glass container and place in the refrigerator for a week, to form an alcohol tincture. They need to rinse your mouth three times a day, but before that, the drug must be heated.
- The antiseptic properties are some essential oils such as peppermint, almond, bergamot. They need to be diluted with water and rinse your mouth three times a day.
- Well disinfects and infusion of drugsherbs. Add alcohol to the dried chamomile, yarrow, sage and calendula. Let infusions and you can rinse your mouth, this medication will help reduce the inflammation around any tooth.
Treatment of folk remedies still better to be used as a preventive, and serious problems immediately go to the doctor.